Trekking Planner takes the safety and security of all of our clients very seriously. It is our primary concern and reflected in every aspect of your time with us.
- All our guides are licensed, trained in CPR, first aid and advanced river rescue techniques.
- All our equipment is world class, up to date and carefully maintained.
- We use Avon self-bailing rafts.
- We always use safety kayakers or double catamaran team on every trip.
- We prepare all food with the utmost attention to hygiene.
- Whenever possible we use our own private minibus and driver.
What we provide
before your trip you will be invited to an orientation meeting in order to meet the rest of your paddling team, our rafting crews (Guides and Safety Team who will be on your trip). At this meeting there will be opportunities for you to ask any questions that you may have and discuss any personal requirements, such as a special diet or medical conditions that could affect your time with us.
- We have our own private transportation to take you to and from the river if possible if not then we use tourist bus to rafting starting point and local bus from ending point to onward. When our own coach is not available then we provide a privately booked alternative.
- We provide plentiful, hygienically prepared and wholesome food and drinks.
- Along with our high quality self-bailing rafts, we provide helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (during winter), lifejackets, dry bags, camera barrels, all necessary safety and medical equipment. Tents and sleeping mats are also provided. Sleeping bags can be supplied upon request.
- All our equipment is of the highest quality, clean and well maintained.
What you need to tell us
Please tell us if you are a non-swimmer or not very confident in the water. Also it is essential that you inform us of any medical conditions that may affect your well being on the trip. Don’t forget to request vegetarian or other special meals if required.