05 Nights 06 Days Bhutan Tour
- PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION BY CAR
- ALL NECESSARY TRAVEL PERMITS ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
- ACCOMMODATION ON TWIN SHARING ROOM BASIS AT THREE STAR CATEGORY HOTEL
- SIGHTSEEING AND MONASTERY ENTRANCE FEES AS PER the ITINERARY
- MEAL PLAN: FULL BOARD BASIS
- INSURANCE OF ANY KIND
- PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS DRINK, GUIDE TIPS & ETC.
- KATHMANDU TO PARO TO KATHMANDU OR FROM ANY COUNTRY FLIGHT TICKET
With the exception of travelers from India, Bangladesh and Maldives, all visitors to Bhutan require a visa. Visas are only issued when a confirmed booking through a Bhutanese or International tour operator has been made. All visa application must reach Bhutan at least 10 days prior to the intended arrival date. Bhutanese Embassies and missions abroad do not issue visa for entry to Bhutan. Upon entry to Bhutan, the visa is stamped into the passport.
Tours in Bhutan is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the mountains.
Bhutan’s currency is the Ngultrum that is at par with the Indian rupee. It is however recommended that you carry traveler’s check or cash, preferably American Express and US dollar instead.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
We required non-fundable deposit of 15% down payment in advance. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal or Kathmandu.