- Total Duration:5 days
- Start Point:Kathmandu/Pokhara
- End Point:Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Accommodation:Private Vehicle/Tourist
- Meals:On full board
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist bus
- Max Group Size:2-12
- Best Time:Sept to May
Bardiya National Park located Far South West within Terai zone the only flatland of the country that runs east to west of Nepal where deep green jungle situated with sub-tropical climate and home to various wild animals and bird life.
A park within serene surrounding which is least visited by mass flow of visitors where you enjoy the jungle safari in peaceful and tranquil environment with various wild-life activities.
To reach Bardiya National Park taking a shortest way with scenic flight from Kathmandu of 50 minutes to reach at Nepal Far South West in Nepalgunj airport, during air-borne great super views of snowcapped mountain range.
On reaching at Nepalgunj airport, a city close to the border of UP state of India with semi-tropical climate where the villages and towns strong Indian influence including the local people.
From here an hour drive further west to reach the entrance and buffer zone of Bardiya National Park, on arrival welcomed by hotel / lodge manager and naturalist or jungle guides then transfer to your rooms, after lunch an introductory walks short visit of Tharu village the ingenious tribe of Nepal Terai areas.
Enjoy the thrill from of jungle life and activities from early morning till sunset where exciting program begins with elephant safari, jungle walks and drive on the lookout for wild animals and exotic bird life.
The Bardiya National Park Area covers 968 sq. kms, located Far South- West of Nepal in Terai area, the park is famous for viewing of Black Buck, home and habitat for Royal Bengal Tiger, one horned Rhinoceros and hundreds of different species of mammals and reptiles and exotic birds life.
This Park is on the east side of great Karnali River, and it is one of the largest undisturbed wilderness with 70 % covered with Sal tree (Sorea Robusta) forest with remaining, a balanced mixture of grassland, savannah and riverine forest.
The park provides excellent home for endangered animals like the rhinoceros, wild elephant, Royal Bengal tiger, swamp deer, black buck, Gharial and marsh mugger crocodiles the park is also famous for Gangetic fresh water dolphin which is near to extinct.
Endangered birds includes Bengal florican, lesser florican, silver-eared mesia and Sarus crane, more than 30 different mammals, over 200 different species of birds, with many snakes, reptiles and fish have been recorded within the park forest, grassland and rivers.
- Day 01
- Day 02
- Day 03:
- Day 04
- Day 05
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Kathmandu to Nepaljung to Kathmandu by flight ( you can travel by local bus or private vehicle, cost will be different)
- Nepaljung to National park to Nepaljung transfer by private vehicle
- National Park entrance fee
- Twin/double shearing accommodation during the safari in Bardia National
- Three meals a day; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the Safari
- Safari activities as per given Itinerary with natural guide
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
Cost does not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- All meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu (We do provide on your request with extra charge)
- Personal travel and health insurance and insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and meals, extra activities (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Anything not included in service includes column
Ready-Made itinerary presented in website can be operated for individuals, couples and small groups on a private tailor-made basis, starting on a date of your choice. Please contact Trekking Planner to discuss about your tour plan.”
Trekking Planner will try to keep day-to-day schedule as per the detailed itinerary but there might be some flexibility due to other factors beyond our control. A variety of factors, including adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, difficulty with transportation and politics can lead to enforced changes. So, it is not possible to guarantee as per the itinerary. In the case, trip leader will manage it to minimize your inconvenience.”