Trekking Planner presents ‘Honeymoon Holiday in Nepal’ , a full honeymoon package in Nepal, around the best place for couples in Nepal.
Honeymoon Holiday in Nepal, specially designed for all honeymoon couples from domestic to foreign visitors. Where you can enjoy leisure to moderate adventure in the comfort of nice luxury hotels and resorts with rooms and balconies facing excellent views of dramatic landscapes and snow-mountains.
Honeymoon Holiday in Nepal, provides great thrill visiting exciting places of great cultural heritage interest in the backdrop of massive Himalayan Mountain range, includes stunning sunrise and sunsets views that bathe the snow-capped peaks with golden colors.
The best Honeymoon packages in Nepal for romantic couples in our exclusive Honeymoon tours in Nepal.
Honeymoon Holiday in Nepal, with a wide range of exciting destinations to choose understanding the limited duration of holidays for all people, we have shortened to a little less than two weeks.
During these twelve days, where you will have an enjoyable and exciting time around the best places in Nepal, from cultural and heritage sightseeing tours of great historical interest. Includes tour of scenic hills with short treks and hike to view stunning sunrise and sunsets over an array of Himalayan peaks.
Our tour extends to beautiful Pokhara city, a perfect place for a honeymoon where you will be on the laps of massive Annapurna Himalayan peaks that reflect on its serene Phewa and Begnas Lakes.
A short trek to green hills in the backdrop of close snow-capped mountain views and then float downstream rafting on Trisuli glacial river to way down south around sub-tropical country in Chitwan for wild-life safari on Asia’s best national park in the comfort of luxurious jungle lodge and resorts.
Certainly, a perfect holiday for a honeymoon in the shade of high Himalayan peaks, and around green scenic mid-hills with exciting thrill rafting the glacial rivers through enjoyable bouncy waves, and then relax in the warm low land of Nepal Terai belt within dense jungles on the lookout for rare and elusive wild-life with hundreds of species of birds.
The only place in Himalaya where you can quiet your mind and reduce stress to aid relaxation by learning how to mediate in serene environment.
A blend of traditional and modern influence represents here in everything from excellent cuisine to masterpiece arts and ancient monuments.
- Cultural and exciting world heritage sites sightseeing tour within Kathmandu
- Walk within tranquil environment in the harmony of scenic surroundings
- Explore rural hill side villages of immense cultural interest of ancient tradition
- Enjoy glorious panorama of majestic Himalayan peaks on daily exciting walks
- Great thrill rafting the glacial Trisuli River with bouncy waves and exciting rapids
- Adventure in Asia best national park for exotic wild-life safari at Chitwan
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with leisure tour at places of interest
- Day 04: Enjoy sunrise over Himalayan peaks and drive to rafting ‘put in point’ Raft for few hours overnight in River Resort
- Day 05: Drive to Chitwan with afternoon tour of Tharu native village
- Day 06: Full day wild-life safari on elephant backs with other jungle activities
- Day 07: Drive to Pokhara 860 m with afternoon at leisure
- Day 08: Drive to Dhampus and trek to Tolka 1,620 m - 05 hrs
- Day 09: Trek to Ghandruk village 1,970 m via Landruk - 05 hrs
- Day 10: Rest day and explore Ghandruk Gurung large village
- Day 11: Walk and drive back to Pokhara afternoon at leisure.
- Day 12: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu a short 30 mins scenic flight
- Day 13: International Departure homeward bound
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- Twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation BB in Kathmandu
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Nagakot to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 01 nights double/twin shearing accommodation on BB in Nagarkot
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Pokhara to Kathmandu by deluxe tourist bus (if you want take flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- 02 nights/03 days safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan Nationa Park (Activities; Elephant Safari, Canoe Ride, Jungle walk, Village tours, Traditional Evening (Tharu Cultural Dance),Elephant Breeding center, Bird watching etc)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter for the trekking with their Salary,Insurance, Accommodation, Food, and other equipment
- Pokhara to Phedi and Nayapul to Pokhara to by private vehicle
- Annapura Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- Best Available twin/doble shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Trekking Planner's sleeping bag, down jackets,Ti-shart, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps - if necessary.
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Airport departure tax (RS 200.00 per person per departure) for domestic flight
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu and in Pokhara,
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive.
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag that is to be returned after the trip)
- Day pack
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandals
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Warm fleece jacket or puffy jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex layer
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good quality socks
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of underwear (non cotton preferred)
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- 4 season sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it. It is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries
Nepal has four main seasons namely spring (mid-Feb to May), summer / Monsoon wet times from mid-June to mid-September. Autumn/fall starts from September to November months. Winter from December till February.
The best time in Nepal and around the Himalaya region is in spring and autumn till mid-winter seasons, for honeymooners a perfect suitable months from March to May and October till December.
During springtime with wild-flowers in seasonable bloom especially the rhododendron of different species from tall trees to bush, which makes the surrounding scenery more romantic.
Day time is pleasant with enough sun-light hours, with cooler morning and late afternoon till night time, depending upon the altitude.
Next best time from mid-September to December months, where the sky is crystal clear for pleasant walks with super views of high snow-capped peaks, however cold in the morning and late afternoon till night time.
Clear starry night sky during autumn and winter times, a perfect time for honeymooners to enjoy beautiful bright starry nights, along with silhouette mountain range.
One can visit Nepal and Himalayan mid-hills in cold winter months, where most days are fine and clear, but with short sun-light hours and much colder morning and night time.
Honeymoon Holiday in Nepal, provided with standard Itinerary where days can be shorter or longer as per your physical fitness and as well season-wise, some designated overnight stops can differ, according to different season and other condition, etc…….
We will follow the itinerary if it needs to be changed in case of weather, and difficulties going over rapids, might require more days especially in late autumn and winter times, where our leader and lead head guides decide holding full authority for Trekking Planner.
Climate & Weather:
Himalayan climate can be unpredictable sometimes even in good best seasons, where April and May to the first week of June will be the best time during spring times, when days are longer with enough sunlight hours.
Morning and night time as well in shade can be cold, other months from September and October great times for rafting, most days are clear for views of mountains and beautiful landscape scenery.
Although much colder months of autumn season with extreme cold during morning and night time, where sunlight much shorter.
Visiting Nepal one can obtain entry visas from your home country at Nepalese Embassies and Consulates, if not one can easily get a visa on arrival at Nepal international airport in Kathmandu, or any port of entry.
For travel within Nepal Himalaya where all travelers and adventurers require to fill our company form with emergency contact to relatives and families or close friends, as well keeping in close touch with the Trekking Planner for immediate helps either medical or unforeseen reasons.
On arrival picked and received by our attentive airport representative or guides and staff for short transfer to your respective hotels in Kathmandu.
Accommodations & Food:
On this Honeymoon Holiday in Nepal with overnight in best luxury standard lodge, hotels and resorts, meals provided from Continental, Chinese, Nepalese or Indian foods. All meals are well cooked, hygienic, and freshly served in a warm environment.
On this trip, serves safe drinking water boiled and filtered for drinking.
Where all travelers require sound good health to join on all our moderate to adventurous trips around Nepal Himalaya with healthy medical background and history.
Check with your home doctors and season of visit to Asian countries where immunization and vaccines requires against certain diseases.
Where all travelers to Nepal Himalaya require Travel and Medical Insurance to cover against unfortunate accidents and sickness covering Helicopter Service Rescue, or other means of fast transport to reach safe places and nearest hospitals.
For Honeymoon Holiday in Nepal, where all honeymoon couples from young to 70 years old can join in, this involves if one can get medical insurance from your home countries.
Getting Into Nepal:
To reach Nepal one can reach by overland from India or Tibet, the main arrival from international flight to reach Kathmandu and Nepal international airport.
At present nearly all villages and towns do have facilities of ISTD and STD or cell phones or Sat phones, where one can easily communicate to your family or Trekking Planner in emergencies.
SIMS cards available on showing your passport copies with a small charge as per your time in Nepal.
On paying the full package of the trip, where you need some extra money for your expenses to buy souvenirs or for extra entertainment on route rafting like having extra snacks and drinks.
Culture the main thing to observe by travelers to Nepal, where the country with two main religions Hindu and Buddhism with their own special interesting culture and custom.
Photography can be taken all around Nepal, where some public and private areas of Government, religious monuments, and some old people might not allow photographs, where your guide will advise you on restricted places.
Tipping after getting satisfied with the service rendered by the helpful guide, staff of the hotels, drivers including porters where you feel like it deserves gratitude like tipping.
Extra benefits like tips, is highly expected by crew members of rafting as traditions since tourism came in Himalayan countries.