Get ready to experience the most romantic moments of your life as you embark on a blissful journey of togetherness. Make your honeymoon holiday an affair to remember with a getaway to some of the most exotic destinations. We will make sure you cherish you a golden moment in a most memorable way, and so we have designed the honeymoon tours packages allowing you to encounter some of the most romantic breathtaking sceneries, tropical sunset and radiant waterfalls which exactly what you want to experience with your partner. You can also enjoy the abundant wildlife, flora and fauna, terraced farm carved off the hillside, singing River and the snow-capped Himalayas.
Trekking Planner Nepal has put together some of the most interesting and memorable Nepal honeymoon packages. On this Honeymoon tours in Nepal we are trying to provide you most interesting and important sites of Nepal such as City tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Sunrise trip to Nagarkot, Scenic mountain flight (Mt. Everest flight), Chitwan Jungle safari and Short and Easy trekking Annapurna (Ghandruk Circuit Trek)around the Annapurna area.
Trekking Planner offers a honeymoon holiday in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. We provide all possible help and guidelines to make your holiday lifetime memorable and hassle-free. Let us know when and where you want to go we will put together your perfect itinerary with reasonable cost. We can include rail travel as well as flights, the different category of accommodation.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Nagarkot (1980-m) via Bhaktapur durbar Square
- Day 04: Nagarkot to Chitwan about 6 hrs drive
- Day 05: Full day in Chitwan
- Day 06: Chitwan to Pokhara (5-6 hrs drive)
- Day 07: Drive to Phedi (30min) and trek to Tolka (1810m) 4-5 hrs walk
- Day 08: Trek to Ghandruk(1970m) 4-5 hrs walk
- Day 09: Exploring day in Ghandruk
- Day 10: Trek to Nayapul-Pokhara (4-5 hrs walk and 2 hrs drive)
- Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu (6-7 hrs drive)
- Day 12: Final Departure
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation BB in Kathmandu
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Nagakot to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 01 nights double/twin shearing accommodation on BB in Nagarkot
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Pokhara to Kathmandu by deluxe tourist bus (if you want take flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- 02 nights/03 days safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan Nationa Park (Activities; Elephant Safari, Canoe Ride, Jungle walk, Village tours, Traditional Evening (Tharu Cultural Dance),Elephant Breeding center, Bird watching etc)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter for the trekking with their Salary,Insurance, Accommodation, Food, and other equipment
- Pokhara to Phedi and Nayapul to Pokhara to by private vehicle
- Annapura Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- Best Available twin/doble shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Trekking Planner's sleeping bag, down jackets,Ti-shart, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps - if necessary.
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Airport departure tax (RS 200.00 per person per departure) for domestic flight
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu and in Pokhara,
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive.
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Difficulties rating of Honeymoon Tours in Nepal
Trekkers have to fit to do this trekking. Maximum altitude of the trek is 2130m. You must take care of your health.
Safe drinking water on Honeymoon Tours in Nepal
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in lower places but as we go higher cannot find it. In that case, we suggest you drink boiled water which may charge the small fee, found in tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for the protection of the environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items On Honeymoon Tours in Nepal
Hydroelectricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge the small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adopters before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal, 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbin and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Honeymoon Tours in Nepal
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries, and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Honeymoon Tours in Nepal:
All the guest houses offer hot showers, which can be in a bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Please note that at high altitude there may not be enough hot water for all the trekkers. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities but you must carry a bar of soap. If the water has frozen then ask your guide to get a warm bowl of water.
A toilet is mainly Asian squat style. Basically, the toilet is outside your room and vary in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use the rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
On this trekking route, local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually has two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photo of legal documents in about us section. Under the following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight ticket, hotel booking, and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or Western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.