Trekking Planner presents an exciting ‘Luxury Holidays in Nepal with Everest Helicopter Tour’, a trip for all age groups including young ones to elderly people, and as well for the corporate executive.
Where travelers can enjoy the world’s highest peaks in the comfort of luxury hotels and resorts with warm friendly services, as Nepal and its people are well known around the world for great hospitality to visitors.
Welcome to beautiful Himalayan country, the land of Mt. Everest and other world highest mountain range, a perfect destination to enjoy in our Luxury Holidays in Nepal with the Everest Helicopter Tour.
A marvelous trip of a lifetime experience from historical, cultural to scenic and world heritage sites tour, as well reaching close to Mt. Everest in a chopper and then visit of picturesque Pokhara, for stunning views of the sunrise over an array of Himalayan peaks.
Luxury Holiday in Nepal with Everest Helicopter Tour certainly delights all travelers with a blend of all that Nepal has to offer, making your holiday memorable and exciting as well worth more than the actual trip cost.
From the first arrival in Kathmandu, you will be surprised a semi-modern city but retains its old-time glories of ancient historical and religious monuments of both major Hinduism and Buddhism religion.
During the tour, you will be impressed with the intricate arts and crafts of Nepalese masterpiece architecture of pagoda style temples and ancient palace with beautiful royal courtyards.
Besides a panoramic Helicopter flight to Mt. Everest, the tour includes a visit of important cities located within Kathmandu valley, besides Kathmandu tour of Patan / Lalitpur and Bhaktapur with mountain resorts of Dhulikhel.
The world’s highest peaks, rolling green hills verdant valley, impressive ancient heritage sites, and being close to the world highest Mt. Everest, and tour of beautiful Pokhara and Dhulikhel will make a complete holiday in Nepal.
After an enjoyable and mesmerizing Luxury Holidays in Nepal with Everest Helicopter Tour, will be your unforgettable lifetime experience that makes you come back for more……….
Best Seasons for Luxury Holidays in Nepal with Everest Helicopter Tour:
Nearly months of the year, except wet times of monsoon, falls in the summer season from June to August. However, the best season in spring from March to May when days are longer with sun-light hours, and much warmer during day time with pleasant temperature with clear sky for views of snow-capped peaks and tours.
Next best times in autumn and pre-winter season from September till December months, when days are crystal clear for stunning views of beautiful scenery as well for exciting tour, but cold in the morning and from late afternoon to night time with short sunlight hours.
- Exciting tour in and around Kathmandu valley at places of great interest
- Tour of great wonders stepped with ancient history and World Heritage Sites
- Breathtaking panoramic Helicopter flight in and around high areas of Everest
- Enjoy views of Mt. Everest with a range of Himalayan high peaks at close distance
- Stunning sunrise views over an array of Western Himalaya from Sarankot hill
- Picturesque Pokhara city blessed with natural beauty of mountains and lakes
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu via respective airline and transfer to the hotel
- Day 02: A full day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley
- Day 03: Morning Everest Helicopter tour afternoon fly to Pokhara
- Day 04: Sunrise tour from Sarankot, and hike to Phewa Lake
- Day 05: Sightseeing tour of Pokhara Valley and drive to Rupa-kot Resort
- Day 06: Fly back to Kathmandu and drive to Dhulikhel
- Day 07: Drive Back to Kathmandu with a visit to Namobuddha and Bhaktapur
- Day 08: International Departure transfer to Nepal International Airport
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- Accommodation in 5-star category hotel in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Dhulikhel
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle
- Mt Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour with private transportation
- An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide during your tour.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight
- First aid kit box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Dhulikhel and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the tours (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Luxury Holidays in Nepal with Everest Helicopter Tour, set and well planned with standard Itinerary days where some days walk and drive can be shorter or longer as per road and weather condition within eight times of the year, designated overnight stops provides you with all meals except in Kathmandu and at Pokhara.
We will follow the itinerary if it needs to be changed in case of weather, landslides, and difficulties on walks requiring more days where our leader and head guides decide holding full authority for Trekking Planner.
Visiting Nepal one can obtain entry visas from your home country at Nepalese Embassies and Consulates, if not one can easily get a visa on arrival at Nepal international airport in Kathmandu, or any port of entry.
For travel within Nepal Himalaya where all travelers and adventurers require to fill our company form with emergency contact to relatives and families or close friends, as well keeping in close touch with the Trekking Planner for immediate helps either medical or unforeseen reasons.
On arrival picked and received by our attentive airport representative or guides and staff for a short transfer to your respective hotels in Kathmandu.
Accommodations & Food:
On tour staying on the best available hotels and resorts from the start to an end of your holiday in Nepal, serving excellent meals as per your choice from a wide listed menu from famous Nepalese Dal-Bhat to Continental, Mexican, Italian with Chinese, Tibetans, and Indian foods.
All meals are well cooked, hygienic, and fresh served in a large dining hall with a warm environment.
On all hotels, Resorts provides safe drinking water boiled and filtered for drinking.
Where all travelers require sound good health to join on all tours and treks around Nepal Himalaya with healthy medical background and history.
Check with your home doctors and season of visit to Asian countries where immunization and vaccines requires against certain diseases.
Where all travelers to Nepal Himalaya require Travel and Medical Insurance to cover against unfortunate accidents and sickness covering Helicopter Service Rescue to safe places and nearest hospitals.
Tour and hike where all age groups can join from children to 60 years old people and this involves if one can get medical insurance from your home countries.
On tour and hike, all applicable permits will be obtained once booked with us including National Park or Conservation permits.
Getting Into Nepal:
To reach Nepal one can reach by overland from India or Tibet, the main arrival from an international flight to reach Kathmandu and Nepal international airport.
At present nearly all cities, villages and towns do have facilities of ISTD and STD or cell phones or Sat phones, where one can easily communicate to your family or Trekking Planner in emergencies.
SIMS cards available on showing your passport copies with a small charge as per your time in Nepal.
On paying the full package of the trip, where you need some extra money for your expenses to buy souvenirs or for extra entertainment on route treks like having extra snacks and drinks.
Culture the main thing to observe by travelers to Nepal, where the country with two main religions Hindu and Buddhism with their own special interesting culture and custom.
Photography can be taken all around Nepal, where some public and private areas of Government, religious monuments, and some old people might not allow photographs, where your guide will advise you on restricted places.
Tipping after getting satisfied with the service rendered by the helpful staff of the hotels, drivers including guides and porters where you feel like it deserves gratitude like tipping.
Tipping is highly expected by hotel/restaurant staff and by tour and hiking guides since tourism was introduced in Nepal and all around Himalayan destinations.