Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trekking is Short and Easy Trek, located nearby Kathmandu Valley. Rhododendron forest views like a garden of heaven are the main attraction of Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trek. The magnificent views of the mountain with the greenery peaceful weather, typical Nepalese culture, the several colors Rhododendron forest will take you to the world of fantasy.
The name itself of Rhododendron Trail Trek make you known that it’s a Trekking to see a Rhododendron forest within an easy route and lower altitude. Mahabharata is a hilly range located at the middle of the high Himalayan and Terai region of Nepal where you can see an appealing flora, birds, and animals. Spring season is taken as the best season for Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trek in Nepal on this area because the Rhododendron flower will be glowing with the tweeting sound of birds.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing Tours in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu - Shikarpur via Anpghari
- Day 04: Shikharpur - Phusre Gang
- Day 05: Phurse Gang - Katarche Danda
- Day 06: Katarche Danda - Deurali Danda
- Day 07: Deulari Danda - Kathmandu
- Day 08: Final Departure from Kathmandu
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB at Three star hotel in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with all necessary entrance fee and private vehicle.
- Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- One guide with the quality of English speaking, registered with license, insured, salary, accommodation and all meals paid. Porter on your request.
- Accommodation in the simple tea houses during the trekking days
- Three meals per a day i.e. breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Tea or coffee is included during the trekking days.
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Guest personal expenses in the Trekking like (laundry and baggage charge, phone calls, bar and beverage bill, battery recharge, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Safe drinking water on Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trekking
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in lower places but as we go higher cannot find it. In that case we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trekking
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, phone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits; normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trekking
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trekking
All the guest houses offer hot showers, which can be in bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason.
Toilets are mainly Asian squat style. Basically toilets are outside your room and vary in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
On this trekking route local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually has two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Mahabharata Rhododendron Trail Trekking?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.