UNESCO has declared 10 World Heritage Sites, 7 inside Kathmandu Valley & 3 outside; Lumbani and including Kathmandu Valley are Cultural Heritage & Chitwan National Park & Sagarmatha National Park as Natural Heritage Sites. These seven World Heritage Sites are all amazing man-made wonders still standing majestically. Some of them are very old even older than 2500.
Nepal Heritage tour begins from Kathmandu, visit to Kathmandu durbar square where you have an opportunity to observe medieval temples, ancient art and temple of living goddess kumari. Swayambhunath Stupa the oldest stupa in the world known as monkey temple, Buddhanath Stupa the biggest stupa in the world and Pashupatinath Hindus holy god Shiva’s temple located on the bank of Bagmati River. We take you to the city of living arts Patan durbar square, Bhaktapur durbar Square one of the oldest city of Newari people which found on 9th century. Finish from Lumbini goes via Chitwan National Park with safari activites which is famous for Bangle Tiger and One horn Rhino.
On Heritange tour package in Nepal includes meals, accommodation and safe drinking water etc according to given itinerary. Nepal Heritage tour can do any time of the year and we also organize during all season. But Sept to May is the best time of the year.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Mountain Flight in the morning and Sightseeing tours in the afternoon
- Day 03: Nagarkot, Bhaktapur and Changunarayan day tours
- Day 04: Drive to Chitwan (4-5 hrs)
- Day 05: Full day in Chitwan
- Day 06: Drive to Lumbini (4-5 hrs)
- Day 07: Full day in Lumbini
- Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu about 8 hrs drive
- Day 09: Final departure
US $898.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT US $200.00
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome Dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 night twin/double shearing accommodation in Kathmandu on BB
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Lumbani with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Mt Everest flight with private transportation
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Lumbani by private vehicle and Lumbani to Kathmandu by flight
- 02night/03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan national Park
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- 02 nights twin/double shearing accommodation in Lumbani on BB
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Airport departure tax (RS 200.00 per person per departure) for domestic flight
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Lumbani
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes
- Sun Hat, cap
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 3/4 pairs of shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricicty or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.