“Let’s not deprive ourselves of the beauty that lies hidden within the wilderness outside”
This is a panoramic trek to beyond Phewa Lake in Pokhara. The purchase valley is an enclosed place, surrounded by Parbat on the west, Kaski on the east and Syangjha on the south. Panchase is well known as the destination of Nepalese Hindu pilgrims, the good thing you’ll observe here is the youngest age group showing respect to the ancestor’s soul. So, your trek to Panchase would be one precious opportunity to explore the underlying fascinating beauties within the Annapurna region.
Panchase Trekking allows you to explore valleys touched with diverse cultures and peoples within Annapurna Region along with greeneries of rhododendron forests and stunning mountains above the valley. From Panchase you will see the great Himalayan peaks of Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung, and Manaslu. The terrain varies from subtropical valleys of banana trees and rice paddies to high ridges covered in rhododendron forest. This supports an abundant array of bird life. Along the way, you will see many ethnic mixes, such as Brahmin, Magar, and Gurung. This trek is off the beaten path and it is unlikely that you will meet many other trekkers here, and this trek is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Panchase Trek is a short yet splendid trekking around Pokhara and Panchase valley.
The valley is mostly admired for the panoramic views that can be tasted from the captivating places explored in this Annapurna Region Trek. This Annapurna Region Trek in the Panchase valley first takes you to the southwest and then go the north, where Annapurna Conservation Area exists. Panchase trekking is also an equal opportunity to observe the wildlife in the Annapurna Region. Also, the high mountains like Annapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and Himchuli living peacefully in the Annapurna Region appear so natural and distinct from Panchase valley. The well-recognized habitats here are Gurungs, the time-honored members of the Gorkha army. Hence, we can take in the experience of unique Gorkhali dance and Gurung cultures in the same society. Adding flavors to our journey, Trek to Panchase lets you capture the religious bonding within the people here.
On this trek, you will undoubtedly experience stunning and mesmerizing natural beauty that lies within Nepal. October to December and March to May are generally the best seasons for Panchase Trek. A positive attitude and enthusiasm to explore the rural wilderness is an added advantage to the trekkers. In this trek with a moderate amount of fitness level, you are sure to enjoy this magnificent trek. Join this package at Trekking Planner for professional service, properly planned itinerary and wonderful experience.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with city tours
- Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara (820m) about 7 hrs drive
- Day 04: Drive to Thado Khola (30 min) - Trek to Bhumdi (1600m) 4-5 hrs walks
- Day 05: Bhumdi - Panchase Bhanjyang (2000m) 4-5 hrs walks
- Day 06: Panchase Bhanjyang- Bhadaure (1700m) 5-6 hrs walks
- Day 07: Bhadaure- Dhampus (1080m) 5-6 hrs walks
- Day 08: Dhampus – Phedi about 2-3 hrs walk, Drive to Pokhara (30m)
- Day 09: Flight from Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Day 10: Fly back to home/ Next destination BB
US $795.00 per person
Single Supplement US $130.00
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus and Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- 01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more nights accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Difficulties rating of Panchase Treking
A trekker or walker who is able to hike normally 5-6 hours per day carrying a light weight backpack will be very fit enough to do this trekking. There are stone step up and down which are very uneven and due to some long descents your leg may feel shaky so we recommend to use walking poles to feel safer. Normally, 2500m is the highest point of the trek, its normal and no need to feel altitude related risk.
Safe drinking water on Panchase Trek
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in some places but in some places we cannot find it. In that case we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on Panchase Trek
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Extra Advice for Panchase Treking
You may see some beautiful and sweet children and you may want to distribute balloons, chocolates, money and pens as many trekkers has felt same. But better not to do so because it encourages them to beg and ask to every trekker.
In the trekking, keep your valuables safe. Do not left anything anywhere. Ensure that you lock your door when you leave your room and do not hang any things outside at night.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Panchase Trek
Trekking in Nepal is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Panchase Trek
All the guest houses offer hot showers, which can be in bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Please note that at high altitude there may not be enough hot water for all the trekkers. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities but you must carry a bar of soap. If the water froze then ask your guide to get warm bowl of water. Toilet is mainly Asian squat style. Basically toilet is outside your room and varies in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
On this trekking route local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually has two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.