- Total Duration:01 days
- Start Point:Kathmandu
- End Point:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:pack lunch
- Transportation:by private vehicle
- Max Group Size:02-08
- Best Time:September to May
Shivapuri Hill Yoga Hike, at above 2,540 m high where hike takes you on top Shivapuri Hill a pleasant and enjoyable walk uphill visiting Nagi Gompa / monastery a Buddhist nunnery place, interesting for short tour on route to Shivapuri Hill top.
Of all nice places and serene environment that surrounds Kathmandu valley where Shivapuri Hill is one of the famous spot of Kathmandu city folks to escape the hustle and bustle city life for a day in the cool shade of nice forest with amazing wonderful views of snow capped peaks and of Kathmandu valley, Shivapuri Hill Yoga Hike.
Truly a great place for one to practice Yoga exercise with our expert Gurus and teachers that leads you around pristine environment where you will catch cool fresh mountain air, with the sound of birds and views of snow capped peaks.
Yoga and day hike, early morning drive takes you towards North of Kathmandu at Narayanthan or Narayanthan a small town located at the base of Shivapuri Hill, Buddhanilkanta a holy site dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
An interesting visit of holy site Buddhanilkanta drive leads to the entrance of Shivapuri National Park, from the park entrance walk into natural green surrounding covered with beautiful rhododendron-pines-fir-magnolia and oak tree lines to reach at Nagi monastery or Gompa where one can visit as time allows and then climb for few hours within cool shade of serene alpine forest to reach Shivapuri Hill at above 2,540 m high, facing wide panorama of mountains from Ganesh-Langtang to Jugal Himal range with views of Kathmandu valley below.
Shivapuri a nice spot within tranquil environment with full of bird-life like magpies, sunbirds, and ruby throats found around this scenic serene hill, as per the time to reach the high spot of Shivapuri where our Yoga Guru will instruct you some skill and practice of Yoga.
An enjoyable moment in the backdrop of lovely green surroundings and high snow capped mountains, after an enjoyable time with Yoga exercise in the backdrop of mountain range descend back to the road head and drive back to Kathmandu, on completing your marvelous time of the day at Shivapuri hill top.
- North of the city suburb with panorama of Kathmandu city and the valley
- Exciting views of rolling green hills with superb views of snow capped mountains
- Walk into pristine environment on least walked trail with serene forest surroundings
- Within Shivapuri National Park enriched with exotic flora and fauna including bird-life
- A perfect place on top of Kathmandu valley hill for Yoga exercise with glorious views
- Hotel to Budhanilkhantha (starting and ending point of hiking) to hotel by private vehicle
- Professional Yoga teacher/01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid.
- park entrance fees.
- pack lunch
- Yoga mat for each member
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
Cost does not Include
- Meals such as lunch
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Anything not included in service includes column