Tamang Heritage Trekking
Tamang heritage trail trek is an exciting trekking trail to experience Tamang culture of the Himalayan region and to see stunning Langtang mountain range and beautiful landscape. Tamang Heritage Trekking is a wonderful trekking route to explore the ancient culture and lifestyle of Tamang ethnic groups whose culture and tradition is related to Tibetan Buddhism.
Tamang Heritage Trail Trekking/Raswa Heritage Trail Trek route is unique and less touristic, favorable for all the trekkers to trek in peaceful and wilderness environment. The beauty of high panoramic Himalayan ranges views and terraces landscapes will make your journey a marvelous one. Mainly, in springtime period between March to May, you will see a marvelous Rhododendron Forest like the edge of a heaven.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 02: Sight Seeing Tours and Trek preparation day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu – Syabrubensi (1503m) about 07 hrs drive
- Day 04: Syabrubesi – Gotlang (2238m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 05: Gotlang – Tatopani (2607m) about 06 hrs walk
- Day 06: Tatopani – Thuman (2338m) about 06 hrs walk
- Day 07: Thuman – Timure (1762m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 08: Timure – Bridim (2229m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 09: Bridim – Syabrubesi (1503m) about 04 hrs walk
- Day 10: Syabrubesi – Kathmandu (1350m) about 07 hrs drive
- Day 11: Final Departure
US $ 835.00 per person
Single Supplement US $130.00
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu by local bus(if you want both way private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Langtang National Park entrance fee and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- 01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment all paid
- Twin/double shearin accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Difficulties rating of Tamang Heritage Trek
A trekker should be fit to do this trekking. Maximum altitude of the trek is 4984 m, so you should be careful about altitude risk. To get rid of it please walks slowly and has more water and avoids alcoholic drinks. You must take care of your health.
Safe drinking water on Tamang Heritage Trekking
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in lower places but as we go higher cannot find it. In that case we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on Tamang Heritage Trek
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, phone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Tamang Heritage Trek
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Tamang Heritage Trek
All the guest houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Please note that at high altitude there may not be enough hot water for all the trekkers. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities but you must carry a bar of soap. If the water gets froze then ask your guide to get warm bowl of water.
Toilets are mainly Asian squat style. Basically toilet is outside your room and varies in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
On this trekking route local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually has two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.