Nepal is a small country with mixed religion, culture, and traditions. People mostly come here to enjoy its natural beauty, to experience different adventurous activities, experience wildlife, peace, and composure. Possessing eight of the ten highest mountains in the world, Nepal is a hotspot destination for mountaineers, rock climbers and people seeking adventure. The Hindu and Buddhist heritage of Nepal and its cool weather are also strong attractions. Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Lumbini tour is a combined tour package of places which have unique significance to each other.
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, and Lumbini are the major cities of Nepal, exists with the outnumbered sets of ancient monuments, temple, rich in natural scenery and wildlife. Our first destination Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal, also a capital of treasure, packed with historical monuments, Temples and carvings. It offers you to explore historical places such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Swyambhunath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan and Nagarkot (viewpoint of mountain views with Sunrise and Sunset) nearby Kathmandu city.
Pokhara is the bliss of remarkable natural scenery, mountain views and it is the best place to start trekking and other adventurous activities like Paragliding, Zipline and so on. The places to visit in Pokhara are Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake, and Rupa Lake, Barahi temple, World Peace Pagoda, Seti Gandaki, Davi’s fall, Gupteshowr Cave, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave, World Bazar, Bindbyashini Temple.
Chitwan (in the heart of the jungle) is acclaimed for Chitwan National Park. The park is especially renowned for its protection of the endangered one-horned rhinoceros, tiger, and gharial crocodile along with many other common species of wild animals.
Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Gautam Buddha is the holy place of Buddhism located in Kapilvastu District of Nepal. The tourist attractions of Lumbini are the Sacred Garden, Maya Devi Temple, Puskani Pond, Ashokan Pillar, Buddha Temple, and Lumbini Museum.
Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Lumbini Tours can do any time of the year but September to May consider as the best time. Trekking Planner organizes many activities such as trekking, tours, peak climbing and more for groups of elders and families with children, we also design a tailor-made itinerary as per guest interest. Make your holiday in Nepal hassle-free and lifetime memories.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu- Hotel (D)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing tours-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (6-7 hrs.)
- Day 04: Pokhara sightseeing tours-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 05: Drive to Lumbini (5-6 hrs.)-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 06: Limbini sightseeing tours-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 07: Drive to Chitwan National Park (4-5 hrs.)-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 08: Full day in Chitwan National park-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 10: Full day in Kathmandu-Hotel (B/B)
- Day 11: Final departure
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Lumbani, Chitwan and Pokhara with private vehicle.
- 02 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- 02 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Lumbani
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Lumbani to Chitwan to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 02 nights/03 days safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan National Park (Activities; Elephant back Safari,Jungle Walk,Bird watching, Elephant breeding center, Village tours with sunset view, Canoe Ride, Tharu Cultural Program.)
- Trekking Planner's Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city maps - if necessary.
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Dhulikhel and Lumbani
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the trip(due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking/tours crews and drive.
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Bag pack.
- day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs trousers
- 3/4 pairs shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you drink boiled water which may charge a small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of the environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydroelectricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal, 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbin and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries, and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels' houses offer hot showers, which can be in a bathroom. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of the hotel. A toilet is mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photo of legal documents in about us section. Under the following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight ticket, hotel booking, and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or Western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.