Kathmandu Tour among the Tours in Nepal is mainly for focusing a world heritage sites of ancient culture, arts, and Hindu Buddhist tribal traditions. Kathmandu valley is considered as the beautiful valley with a living gallery of Nepalese ethical group practices comprises of Hindu and Buddhist religion. Kathmandu Day Tour is not only famous for the culture and Durbar square, but a tremendous natural hills like Nagarkot, Bungmati, khokana, and Chobar also offers you delightful scenery of high mountains, landscapes, and wonderful villages. Sightseeing Places include the most precious UNESCO World Heritage Sights which were built by the Mallas kings of the segregation states. Kathmandu is assembled with less viewed local several ethical cultural villages, sanctum and legends which still has a proof existence yet and treasure for the ancient hidden temples (known as the city of temples), colorful bazaars and monuments. The Guided Tours in Kathmandu has a friendliest local people and the hospitality will create you to have your tour a successful and memorable one.
Tours in Kathmandu starts with the sightseeing tours just around the cities nearest UNESCO World Heritage Sights, an eye appealing tantalize numerous high mountain views from mountain flight, a senior natural views from the Nagarkot and the ethical Newari culture practices in different forms in Bungmati, Kritipur and Khokana. So, Kathmandu tour is considered as the combination of all the attraction factors contained in Nepal. Without doing Tours in Kathmandu, its complex to know about Nepal about its art, history, and religions.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu for Kathmandu Tours
- Day 02: Kathmandu Durbar Square - Swayambhunath and Patan Tours
- Day 03: Pashupatinath – Bouddhanath and Nagarkot Tours
- Day 04: Bhaktapur Durbar Square Tours
- Day 05: Day tours in the afternoon and Final departure
- International airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis during the tours
- Daily breakfast in the hotel before the tour
- Professional local Tour Guide of Kathmandu city.
- All transfer and sightseeing tour by private deluxe Car / Coach with Air condition
- Tour Entrances fees of the monuments
- Nepal visa- USD 25 upon arrival, at the airport, bring 2 Passport size photos
- Travel insurance
- Air fare and airport tax
- Special Drinks
- Cost of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, Tips etc.
- Cost not mentioned in above list
Any day in the early morning Mountain flight tour of Mount Everest and Himalayan range Extra cost- USD 194- per person
- Bag pack.
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs of trousers
- 3/4 pairs of shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Camera .
- Sun cream.
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricicty or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. The star hotel category facilities will be there.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.