Luxury Trekking in Annapurna
Luxury Lodge Trek in Annapurna has been a perfect trek for the luxury trekkers to explore one of the most beautiful trekking destinations in the world that is Annapurna staying in a comfortable hotel or lodges. Luxury Trekking in Annapurna combined of easy with majestic scenery and a mix of cultures of different ethnic communities unmatched by any other treks in Nepal. Before trekking in Annapurna region was just a camp or basic teahouses. Now, Luxury trek in Annapurna is possible by staying at comfortable and traditionally built lodges in Gurung villages with all the modern conveniences of modern lodges. Luxury lodges in Annapurna region provide you the highest level of service whilst on trek with landscaped gardens, comfortable lounges and bedrooms with hot showers and western toilets. You will experience a beautiful view of mountains, rivers, green hills with full of blooming flowers and the fascinating culture and custom of Nepal’s western mid hill communities.
Annapurna Luxury trek begins from the heaven of Earth that is Pokhara towards the beautiful Gurung villages. Further, Trek will lead you to Ghanduk (best village of Nepal) where the local people welcome you. You can now experience the real taste of typical local culture and spectacular views of natural sceneries staying in luxury hotels. Trekking Planner provide you a safe trip with a best co-operative service in high level of comfort.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 02: Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara (820m) 35min flight
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul (1080m) about 02 hrs and Trek to Sanctuary Lodge (1100m) about 02 hrs walk
- Day 05: Trek to Ghandruck (1940m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 06: Explore day around Ghandruk
- Day 07: Trek to Tolkha (1810m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 08: Trek to Phedi (1080m) about 05 hrs walk and drive to Pokhara (820m) about 30min drive
- Day 09: Drive to Chitwan (about 04 hrs drive)
- Day 10: Full day in Chitwan National park
- Day 11: Fly back to Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 12: Free/Leisure day in Kathmandu
- Day 13: Final departure from Nepal
USD $1116.00 per person(3-star category hotel in KTM)
USD $1334.00 per person(4-star category hotel in KTM)
USD $1622.00 per person(5-star category hotel in KTM)
Single Supplement USD $320.0
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 Nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02 Nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara with privet vehicle
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Chitwan to Kathmandu by flight
- Pokhara to Chitwan by private vehicle.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport, and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter Insurance, Salary, Food, Accommodation, Equipment etc paid
- Twin/double shearing accommodation at Luxury Lodge in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Safe drinking water and first aid kit box
- 02 Nights/03 days safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan (Activities; Elephant Safari, Jungle walk, Elephant Breeding Center, Canoe Ride, Tharu Cultural Dance, Bird watching and Local Village tours with sunset view )
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Suggested Equipment list for this trip;
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle
- 4 seasons Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it but is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries.
Difficulties rating of Annapurna Luxury Trek
A trekker or walker who is able to hike normally 4-5 hours per day carrying a light weight backpack will be very fit enough to do this trekking. There are stone step up and down which are very uneven and due to some long descents your leg may feel shaky so we recommend to use walking poles to feel safer. Luxury Trek is normal and no need to feel altitude related risk.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on the Trek
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Extra Advice for Luxury trek in Annapurna
You may see some beautiful and sweet children and you may want to distribute balloons, chocolates, money and pens as many trekkers have felt same. But better not to do so because it encourages them to beg and ask to every trekker.
In the trekking, keep your valuables safe. Do not left anything anywhere. Ensure that you lock your door when you leave your room and do not hang any things outside at night.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
Mainly, depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 15-20 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates on trekking.
Travel Insurance for Annapurna Luxury Trek
Trekking in Nepal is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Annapurna Luxury Trek
All the lodges offer hot showers, which will be in bathroom. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.