Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking, a scenic and cultural walks on mid hills of Nepal Mid-West Himalaya within Annapurna massive mountains facing dramatic scenery of mountains and rolling green hills on daily treks.
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking, a perfect choice of holidays to soak into fresh mountain air where walk leads you into enchanting woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-oaks and pine tree lines, where in spring the whole hills will be alive when wild flowers are in full bloom.
A great marvelous short and moderate adventure where walk leads you to an altitude of less than 2,000 meters, with just one day where you will be in the highest spot of the trek at above 2,050 at a place called Deurali, rewards you with spectacular panorama of whole Annapurna range of mountains.
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking, quite different and unique than other normal walks as this journey leads you at overnight stops in the comfort of nice and cozy high standard lodge and resorts, where rooms faces views of beautiful mountain views followed by excellent food menu to make your stay delightful and enjoyable.
Walking is not that tough as it sounds leads you on gradual and pleasant trails with few days of uphill and downhill but every pace you make will add to your highlight facing excellent views of snow capped peaks.
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking a blend of local culture and superb scenery and walking into nice serene woodland within pristine environment where you can breathe fresh cool mountain air.
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking certainly a great way to enjoy your time in Nepal with the backdrop of high Annapurna Himalaya, where treks starts and ends at picturesque Pokhara a renowned touristic spot in whole Himalaya and probably in this planet, blessed with natural beauty of mountains, lakes and fine moderate climate.
- Spectacular mountains views on walks in the comfort of luxury lodge and resorts
- Dramatic landscapes with glorious scenery of beautiful rolling hills and mountains
- Explore traditional Gurung villages of great cultural interest and colorful custom
- Fabulous views of snow peaks from start to an end on this scenic and cultural trek
- Marvelous walks staying in nice lodge with rooms facing exciting views of peaks
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Day in Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara 860 m within Nepal Mid-West- 30 mins.
- Day 04: Drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus village 1,530 m -04 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Landruk 1,460 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Ghandruk 1,940 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 07: At Ghandruk for local visit and explore the cultural village.
- Day 08: Trek to Nayapul 1,050 m and drive to Pokhara-04 hrs walks with few hours drive.
- Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (30 mins on air).
- Day 10: Final International departure from Nepal.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 Nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02 Nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara with privet vehicle
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Chitwan to Kathmandu by flight
- Pokhara to Chitwan by private vehicle.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport, and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter Insurance, Salary, Food, Accommodation, Equipment etc paid
- Twin/double shearing accommodation at Luxury Lodge in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Safe drinking water and first aid kit box
- 02 Nights/03 days safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan (Activities; Elephant Safari, Jungle walk, Elephant Breeding Center, Canoe Ride, Tharu Cultural Dance, Bird watching and Local Village tours with sunset view )
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Suggested Equipment list for this trip;
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle
- 4 seasons Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it but is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries.
Difficulties rating of Annapurna Luxury Trek
A trekker or walker who is able to hike normally 4-5 hours per day carrying a light weight backpack will be very fit enough to do this trekking. There are stone step up and down which are very uneven and due to some long descents your leg may feel shaky so we recommend to use walking poles to feel safer. Luxury Trek is normal and no need to feel altitude related risk.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on the Trek
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Extra Advice for Luxury trek in Annapurna
You may see some beautiful and sweet children and you may want to distribute balloons, chocolates, money and pens as many trekkers have felt same. But better not to do so because it encourages them to beg and ask to every trekker.
In the trekking, keep your valuables safe. Do not left anything anywhere. Ensure that you lock your door when you leave your room and do not hang any things outside at night.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
Mainly, depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 15-20 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates on trekking.
Travel Insurance for Annapurna Luxury Trek
Trekking in Nepal is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Annapurna Luxury Trek
All the lodges offer hot showers, which will be in bathroom. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.