Mountain Flight in Nepal, one of the great ways to capture panorama of Himalayan peaks at its closest with views of Mt. Everest and other world highest mountains in the comfort of spacious window seated air-plane.
Mountain Flight in Nepal a perfect options for interested people to view Mt. Everest and other high peaks if one is not trekking around Nepal Himalaya, as this scenic and panoramic air journey takes you to breathtaking experience.
Mountain flight operates normally from early morning when mountain views will be at its best, where Himalayan weather can be unpredictable but most of the months as mentioned above will be the good time for this great Mountain flight.
Early morning our staff will receive you at the hotel before your breakfast (or having early breakfast or carry packed breakfast to consume at the airport or on flight and can have late breakfast after the mountain flight).
On reaching at Kathmandu domestic airport and getting boarding pass then enter past security check (where lighter-matches-pen knife and sharp items not allowed in hand or day packs).
After security procedure greeted by airlines staff then board in respective airplanes for wonderful flight for an hour, soon engine takes off from the ground views of Kathmandu city with rolling green hills and soon mountain comes into view.
The pilot / captain will announce with names of important and high world peaks with enough time to view and click photos of the mountain range that extends from Manaslu-Ganesh-Langtang-Jugal Himal with Dorji Lakpa, Gaurishankar, Melung-Tse, Numbur, Cho-Oyu to Everest and as far Makalu and Kanchenjunga towards east direction.
No matter which side seated as the plane reverse back for people on both sides can view the panorama of mountain views, where Mt. Everest will be your highlight of the Mountain Flight.
After a great exciting thrill where plane makes its landing where our staff and driver will at disposal for short transfer back to your respective hotels with amazing morning experience of a lifetime on Mountain Flight.
- One of the great ways to capture panorama of Himalayan peaks at its closest .
- Views of Mt. Everest and other world highest mountains .
- Perfect options for interested people to view Mt. Everest and other high peaks if one is not trekking around Nepal Himalaya
- Amazing morning experience of a lifetime on Mountain Flight.
- Receive from hotel around 05:30 am and transfer to airport.
- Flight from Kathmandu to the mountain around 06:30 am about 1 hrs flight
- Once you fly over 25000 ft you will be able to see all the mountain range of Nepal including Mt Everest.
- Fly back to Kathmandu
- Receive from airport and transfer to hotel.
- All airport pick up drop off by private vehicle
- 1 hrs flight with one of the reputed air
- Experience certificate
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International airfare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay a departure tax for international flights)
- All meals and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation (An Helicopter rescue insurance is highly recommended. If you have any problem and you have to be evacuated, without your insurance you have to pay the helicopter in cash.)
- Anything not included in service includes column