Humla and Limi Valley sometimes referred or known as Humla and Yari trekking also, where
both places falls within on the same route heading into both areas of Limi and Yari around high
Humla region of Nepal Far and Wild West.
Humla and Limi Valley Trekking an exciting adventure that leads you around sere wilderness
within time forgotten areas and villages enriched with ancient culture of Bon of pre Buddhism
and present Buddhism religion that makes this trip different to many other treks around
Dramatic landscapes from green woodland to barren terrain with eroded hills and views of high
snow capped mountains and deep verdant valley with traditional farm villages and monasteries
are the main reason of this adventure along with picturesque scenery and culture of Humla and
Limi valley that makes this trek worth a visit.
Starting Humla Limi Valley trekking taking super flight from Kathmandu overlooking fantastic
panorama of Himalayan peaks all the way to reach at Nepal Far South-West in Nepalgunj, a city
of sub-tropical climate located close to India border of UP (Utter Pradesh) with similar culture
of Hindu and Muslim religion.
From Nepalgunj city our adventure continues with another flight in smaller aircraft to land at
high hill airstrip of Simikot, the headquarter town of Humla district where our adventurous
walks begins heading first around Yari valley crossing high scenic passes of Nara La at 4,620 m
to reach the border of Nepal and Tibet / China in Hilsa village.
After Hilsa heading towards remote corners Manepeme and nice villages of Til and Halji and
crossing highest pass of the adventure over Nyalu La pass 4,940 m to reach back at Shinjungma
and at Kermi unto Simikot town.
Enjoying marvelous and amazing adventure around Humla and Limi valley where early morning
flight takes you at Nepalgunj and then back at Kathmandu, after an overwhelming experience
and time around most remote parts of Nepal on Humla and Limi trekking.
- Adventure around remote corners of Far Western Nepal with complete wilderness
- On off the beaten tracks exploring time-less cultural villages of Humla and Limi areas
- Explore around hidden pockets of Humla and Limi valley within dramatic landscapes
- Trekking on Old Trans Himalayan Salt and Caravan route of Western Nepal and Tibet
- Amazing country next to the border of Tibet with similar Buddhist religion and heritage
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
- Day 03: Fly to Nepalgunj city and transfer to hotel. (50 mins on air)
- Day 04: Fly to Simikot 2,370 m (40 mins) and transfer to a nice local lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Dharapuri 2,300 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Kermi 2,670 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Yalbang 3,020 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 08:Trek to Muchu (3120 m) 4 hrs or Tumkot 3,380 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 09: Trek to Yari 3,700 m or Thado Dunga 3,750 m -05 hrs.
- Day 10: Trek to Hilsa 3,720 m via crossing Nara La 4,620 m -06 hrs.
- Day 11: Trek to Manepeme 3,990 m -05 hrs.
- Day 12:Trek to Til 4,000 m -06 hrs.
- Day 13: Trek to Halji 3,660 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 14: Trek to Jang 3,930 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 15: Trek to Talung 4,370 m - 07 hrs.
- Day 16: Trek to Shinjungma 3,620 m via crossing Nyalu La 4,940 m - 08 hrs
- Day 17: Trek from Shinjungma to Kermi 2,670 m - 07 hrs.
- Day 18: Trek to Simikot 2,950 m - 06 hrs.
- Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj and transfer to hotel.
- Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu for individual activities.
- Day 21: Final International departure from Nepal.
- All airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- Double/Twin shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle (entrance fees extra)
- Kathmandu to Nepaljung to Simikot to Nepaljung to Kathmandu by flight
- TIMS card, Conservation/national park permit and special permit for trekking
- 01 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on full board in Nepaljung
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- Your cost includes insurance, wages, food and lodging for both your guide and porter. We take excellent care of our guides and porters; they are like family to us.
- Twin shearing accommodation/camping equipment during the trek
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Snacks of biscuits/peanuts and seasonal fresh fruits dessert during the trek
- First aid kit
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safest hands possible.
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- One-hour complimentary spa/massage in Kathmandu after the trek
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag that is to be returned after the trip)
- Day pack
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandals
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Warm fleece jacket or puffy jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex layer
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good quality socks
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of underwear (non cotton preferred)
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- 4 season sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it. It is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries
- Medical mask