Trip Introduction: 11 Days Gosaikunda Pass Trekking
Gosaikunda lake is the holiest lake of Hindu situated at the height of 4312 m, believed to have originated from the digging of the land by the Trishul (holy three pointed sword) of lord Shiva. Gosaikunda Lake has a black rock in the middle, said to be the head of Lord Shiva according to legend. Gosaikunda Pass Trekking itself is a good choice for all the trekkers because it is near from Kathmandu valley in Langtang National Park but quite remote and thinly populated with friendly people.
Gosaikunda pass trekking is a mixture of the Natural heritage with beautiful landscapes and panoramic mountains views, cultural heritage of Tibetan origin Tamang and Sherpa as well as religious heritage for both Hindus and Buddhists as a belief to visit a lake once in a life. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims go to Gosaikunda lake trekking to visit the lake during a full moon festival in August. Gosaikunda Pass Trekking offers abundant wildlife, intense forest teaming with wildflowers, animal species and heart touching scenery of natural landscapes will welcome you all the way. You will pass through oak and rhododendron forests even cross glacial moraine and typical Tamang village in a trek to Gosaikunda.
- This trip departure every day of the year
- This trip is fully customizable. We can customize the trip as per your need, please contact us
- This trip is available on both Fixed Departure and Private Group Basis.
- This trip can be booked privately if you’re travelling solo or private or with family.
- Have a big group? We can help as per your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- we accept instant booking and online payment.