Trip Introduction: Bhutan Dragon Tour-9 Days
Bhutan Dragon Tour is an exciting country to visit, a small country tucked in between India (west/east) and Tibet/China towards the north, with small parts of Bangladesh towards South East.
Bhutan Dragon Tour takes you to the one and only kingdom around the whole Himalaya Region, where the country has been ruled by a royal monarch for hundreds of centuries to this day.
An amazing country located on the lap of Far Eastern Himalaya with unique and fascinating cultures to observe in the land of Thundering Dragon where the Bhutan Dragon Tour begins and ends after enjoying a fabulous journey within its beautiful country from farmland to the semi-modern city of Thimphu capital of Bhutan with impressive places for visit.
Wonderful Bhutan Dragon Tour leads you around the best and most exciting places that this Himalayan kingdom has to offer, covering much of the country's best scenic and cultural sites within eight to nine days.
Tour of moderate grade starts with a sweeping scenic flight on national carrier ‘Druk Airlines’ with an excellent panorama of the high Himalayan mountains range bringing you to Paro Bhutan’s only international airport.
Where native Bhutanese guide will receive you to show you the wonders and best areas of Bhutan with an enjoyable and pleasant time in Bhutan, beginning with a tour of Thimphu and its interesting places.
Enjoy time in Thimphu visiting the country’s memorial stupas, and indigenous hospital, where traditional medicine is still practiced, and tour Bhutan’s traditional painting school.
From Thimphu tour continues with a drive to Gangtey to observe the rare and endangered black neck crane (depending upon the right time of the season) within its green scenic valley surrounded by beautiful coniferous woodland.
Bhutan Dragon Tour extends towards Punakha with an enjoyable visit to Chimi Lhakhang an important temple of fertility associated with the religious art of phallus and then another marvelous tour of Paro at places of great interest.
At Paro tour takes you to a number of interesting sites including the famous landmark of Bhutan the Taking Monastery famously known as The Tiger’s Nest perched on a high hill within an overhanging cave.
The top of Taking Monastery hill offers a spectacular panorama of Bhutan's beautiful landscapes with rolling green hills dotted with farm villages including high snow-capped mountain views in the far north.
After a tour of all the impressive sites that the country has to offer on this short week tour where our fabulous and marvelous journey concludes with a grand glorious and memorable time on the Bhutan Dragon Tour.
Why 9 Days Bhutan Dragon Tour?
The Bhutan Dragon Tour is a popular tour package that offers visitors a unique and authentic experience of Bhutan, a small Himalayan kingdom that is known for its rich cultural heritage, pristine natural beauty, and commitment to preserving its unique way of life. The tour allows you to explore culture, history, and natural beauty of Bhutan in a short period of time. Here are some of the reasons, Trekking Planner Nepal catch up why the trip:
- Cultural Immersion: The Bhutan Dragon Tour allows you to get immersed in rich cultural heritage of Bhutan. You may learn about Bhutanese religion, art, architecture, and way of life by visiting old temples, monasteries, and other cultural attractions.
- Scenic Beauty: Bhutan is renowned for its stunning natural splendor, which includes snow-capped mountains, pure rivers, and lush forests. The Bhutan Dragon Tour usually includes stops in some of the country's most attractive areas, such as Paro Valley, Punakha Valley, and the Dochula Pass.
- Unique Experience: Bhutan is a stunning country that has managed to retain its traditional way of life despite the forces of modernization. The Bhutan Dragon Tour provides you with the opportunity to engage with locals and learn about their cultures and traditions while experiencing this unique way of life.
- Sustainable Tourism: Bhutan is committed to sustainable tourism, so you may feel good about helping a country that is fighting to preserve its natural and cultural legacy. The Bhutan Dragon Tour is ecologically friendly and socially sensitive, with a focus on reducing environmental effect and helping local people.
Overall, the Bhutan Dragon Tour is a distinct and authentic Bhutan experience that blends cultural immersion, scenic splendor, and sustainable tourism. It's an excellent option for those seeking an off-the-beaten-path trip that provides a glimpse into a traditional and unique way of life.
Is 9 Days Bhutan Dragon Tour right for people?
The Bhutan Dragon Tour may be a good choice for many people who want to learn about culture, history, and natural beauty of Bhutan. However, it may not be the best option for everyone. Here are some things to think about while choosing whether the Bhutan Dragon Tour is good for you:
- Physical Fitness:Bhutan Dragon Tour includes some climbing and walking, you must be in good physical shape to fully appreciate the trip. While the treks are typically moderate, some routes may be steep and rough, so be prepared to be physically active.
- Cultural Interest: If you want to learn about distinct culture and history of Bhutan, the Bhutan Dragon Tour is an excellent option. This tour, however, may not be the greatest choice if you are primarily interested in adventurous activities or nightlife.
- Travel Preferences: Since the Bhutan Dragon Tour includes some lengthy drives and plane travel, it is essential that you are comfortable with these sorts of travel arrangements. This tour may not be the greatest choice if you prefer more calm and leisurely travel experiences.
- Cost: Bhutan maintains an affordable daily rate for all tourists that includes lodging, food, transportation, and a professional guide. As a result, the Bhutan Dragon travel may be more expensive than other travel packages. When selecting whether or not to take this tour, keep your budget in mind.
Overall, the Bhutan Dragon Tour is an excellent choice for anyone seeking cultural immersion, scenic beauty, and sustainable tourism. However, while considering if this vacation is ideal for you, you should evaluate your physical health, travel choices, and budget.
How should you prepare yourself for 9 Days Bhutan Dragon Tour?
For the preparation of 9 Days Bhutan Dragon Tour, you must need to consider some major points before embarking the tour.
- Get a Medical Examination: As Bhutan is located at a high altitude, it is important that you be in excellent health before going on the journey. Before traveling to Bhutan, consider having a medical examination and discussing any concerns with your healthcare professional.
- Pack for the Weather: The climate and weather of mountainous region is unpredictable. Beside that the climate varies by season and location, it's important to bring appropriate clothing. Bring light, comfortable attire for warmer weather and warm layers for chilly weather. Bring a rain jacket or umbrella as well, as rain is prevalent in Bhutan. In case you lack those items, Trekking Planner Nepal helps you with the essential equipment required.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes: As the Bhutan Dragon Tour includes some trekking and walking, comfortable shoes with good grip are essential. Bring a pair of durable hiking shoes or sneakers, as well as comfy sandals or slippers for nighttime relaxation.
- Learn about the place: You need to learn about culture, history, and customs of Bhutan. This will allow you to appreciate the experiences you have on the tour while also avoiding any cultural errors. This will later help you in interaction with the locals and also let you know about the dos and don’ts of the country.
- Bring a Camera: Bhutan is a very gorgeous nation, and the Bhutan Dragon Tour provides several opportunity to snap dazzling images. It will be beneficial for you if you carry camera with extra batteries and memory card to capture the beautiful moments as a memory for the rest of the life.
Overall, preparing for the Bhutan Dragon Tour include being health-conscious, packing for the weather and activities, learning about Bhutan's culture, and being open-minded and prepared to experience new things.
Local Culture and Tradition.
Bhutan is small landlocked country rich in history and heritage, and taking a Dragon Tour is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in it. Bhutan is a Buddhist country, and its culture and customs are heavily influenced by this faith. There are several Buddhist temples and monasteries around the country, and colorful prayer flags float in the wind. The national attire, known as the "Gho" for men and the "Kira" for women, is another part of Bhutanese culture that you may discover on a Dragon Tour. Bhutanese nationals are required to wear this attire in public places, and it is an important aspect of the country's cultural identity. Archery is another important component of Bhutanese culture, and it is the national sport of the country. You may have the opportunity to witness a traditional archery competition during your tour. Bhutan is additionally renowned for its colourful festivals known as "Tsechus," which take place all over the nation and involve music, dancing, and intricate mask performances.
Finally, Bhutanese food is distinct and frequently hot, with an emphasis on chili peppers. You'll get to enjoy traditional foods like "ema datshi" and "momos," as well as learn about the traditional arts and crafts of the nation by visiting local artisan studios. Overall, a Dragon Tour is a fantastic opportunity to immerse oneself in Bhutanese culture and traditions while learning more about this fascinating nation.
Washing, Toilet and Accommodation.
The lodging, toilet, and washing facilities of this tour will vary depending on the trip package you select and the accommodations booked by the tour operator. Trekking Planner Nepal clarifies some general details regarding these facilities:
- Accommodation: Bhutan Dragon Tour provides a variety of lodging alternatives, including luxurious hotels, charming lodges, and traditional farmhouses. The type of lodging given will be determined by the requirement and the level of comfort desired. The lodging is typically clean and pleasant, and the majority of establishments give basic facilities such as hot water, clean linen, and towels. Still, Trekking Planner Nepal books to the best service lodges with all the facilities required.
- Toilet facilities: Throughout the journey, Bhutan Dragon journey guarantees that customers have access to clean and sanitary toilet facilities. The tour operator may give access to public facilities or rest stations in metropolitan areas, while in more isolated places, the tour operator may supply portable toilets or eco-friendly composting toilets. Regardless of the type of toilet facilities, it is essential to maintain appropriate hygiene and fully wash your hands after using the toilet. You must strictly follow the seven principle of Leave No Trace.
- Washing facilities: The tour operator gives people with washing facilities so that they may maintain their hygiene while on the excursion. This might include having access to hot showers, sinks, and laundry machines. You mmight offer rudimentary washing facilities such as bucket showers or community washing stations by the lodges in more rural regions or during outdoor activities.
- 9 Days Bhutan Dragon Tour departure every day of the year.
- This trip is fully customizable. We can customize the trip as per your need, please contact us.
- This trip is available on both a Fixed Departure and a Private Group Basis.
- This trip can be booked privately if you’re traveling solo or privately or with family.
- Have a big group? We can help as per your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- We accept the instant booking and online payment.
Best Seasons for Bhutan Dragon Tour:
Bhutan Dragon Tour's best time from March to May with September to early November months, March to May during spring with longer sunlight hours where most days are clear from morning till late afternoon can get cloudy sometimes with a chance of snow around higher elevation cold in the morning and night time.
September to November during autumn/fall days are crystal clear from morning till mid-afternoon, but days are shorter with sunlight hours, much cold with freezing temperatures in the morning and night as well in shades.
Climate and Weather:
Himalayan climate can be unpredictable sometimes even in good best seasons, where April and May the best time during spring times when days are longer with enough sunlight hours.
Morning and night in the shade can also be cold and much freezing temperatures around high hills.
Other best months are during September to November great times for tours when most days are clear for views, although much colder months of the autumn season with extreme cold during morning and night time, where sunlight is much shorter.