Humla and Limi Valley sometimes referred or known as Humla and Yari trekking also, where
both places falls within on the same route heading into both areas of Limi and Yari around high
Humla region of Nepal Far and Wild West.
Humla and Limi Valley Trekking an exciting adventure that leads you around sere wilderness
within time forgotten areas and villages enriched with ancient culture of Bon of pre Buddhism
and present Buddhism religion that makes this trip different to many other treks around
Dramatic landscapes from green woodland to barren terrain with eroded hills and views of high
snow capped mountains and deep verdant valley with traditional farm villages and monasteries
are the main reason of this adventure along with picturesque scenery and culture of Humla and
Limi valley that makes this trek worth a visit.
Starting Humla -Limi Valley trekking taking super flight from Kathmandu overlooking fantastic
panorama of Himalayan peaks all the way to reach at Nepal Far South-West in Nepalgunj, a city
of sub-tropical climate located close to India border of UP (Utter Pradesh) with similar culture
of Hindu and Muslim religion.
From Nepalgunj city our adventure continues with another flight in smaller aircraft to land at
high hill airstrip of Simikot, the headquarter town of Humla district where our adventurous
walks begins heading first around Yari valley crossing high scenic passes of Nara La at 4,620 m
to reach the border of Nepal and Tibet / China in Hilsa village.
After Hilsa heading towards remote corners Manepeme and nice villages of Til and Halji and
crossing highest pass of the adventure over Nyalu La pass 4,940 m to reach back at Shinjungma
and at Kermi unto Simikot town.
Enjoying marvelous and amazing adventure around Humla and Limi valley where early morning
flight takes you at Nepalgunj and then back at Kathmandu, after an overwhelming experience
and time around most remote parts of Nepal on Humla and Limi trekking.
“Adventure around remote corners of Far Western Nepal with complete wilderness
On off the beaten tracks exploring time-less cultural villages of Humla and Limi areas
Explore around hidden pockets of Humla and Limi valley within dramatic landscapes
Trekking on Old Trans Himalayan Salt and Caravan route of Western Nepal and Tibet
Amazing country next to the border of Tibet with similar Buddhist religion and heritage”
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
- Day 03: Fly to Nepalgunj city and transfer to hotel. (50 mins on air)
- Day 04: Fly to Simikot 2,370 m (40 mins) and transfer to a nice local lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Dharapuri 2,300 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Kermi 2,670 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Yalbang 3,020 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 08:Trek to Muchu (3120 m) 4 hrs or Tumkot 3,380 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 09: Trek to Yari 3,700 m or Thado Dunga 3,750 m -05 hrs.
- Day 10: Trek to Hilsa 3,720 m via crossing Nara La 4,620 m -06 hrs.
- Day 11: Trek to Manepeme 3,990 m -05 hrs.
- Day 12:Trek to Til 4,000 m -06 hrs.
- Day 13: Trek to Halji 3,660 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 14: Trek to Jang 3,930 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 15: Trek to Talung 4,370 m - 07 hrs.
- Day 16: Trek to Shinjungma 3,620 m via crossing Nyalu La 4,940 m - 08 hrs
- Day 17: Trek from Shinjungma to Kermi 2,670 m - 07 hrs.
- Day 18: Trek to Simikot 2,950 m - 06 hrs.
- Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj and transfer to hotel.
- Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu for individual activities.
- Day 21: Final International departure from Nepal.
- All Arrival & Departure transportation before / after trekking.
- Twin sharing accommodation at tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu and at
places as per our standard itineraries on bed and breakfast with
transportation airport / hotel / airport. (single supplement at extra cost in
- Applicable trekking permits (TIMS) National Park fees.
- Full board trekking in lodge basis on twin sharing basis (B-L-D)
- Domestic airfare and Helicopter short flight as per the itinerary with
transportation to and from airports.
- Wages, medical insurance, meals and transportation allowance of trekking
staff and porters.
- Nepal entry visa / personal travel-medical insurance.
- Meals in Kathmandu as per our set itineraries programs.
- Expenses of personal nature, soft / hard drink / bottled water / other
services which not mentioned. Gratitude /Tipping expected at the end of
the trip for trekking staff and porters.
- Personal trekking gears including sleeping bags / down jackets (which can
be bought and hired in Kathmandu at reasonable cost) and personal medical kit.
- Emergency evacuation if required by any means of transportation including
- Early return from the trip due to personal / medical problem in this case
clients should bear his/ her expenses all the way and in Kathmandu
including accompanying guide/ porters meals / transportation expenses.
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag that is to be returned after the trip)
- Day pack
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandals
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Warm fleece jacket or puffy jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex layer
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good quality socks
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of underwear (non cotton preferred)
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- 4 season sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it. It is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries
- Medical mask