Annapurna Panorama Trekking
Annapurna Panorama Trekking takes you through the classical Himalayan landscape- marvelous green terraces rising above the valleys and gorges and overlooked by the strikingly beautiful Himalayan ranges, prehistoric trails through the beautifully arranged and charming villages and ever-smiling locals with warm hospitality. This panoramic walk through hills of western Nepal is suitable for people of all ages and to the people who have short time to explore the entire region yet have the desire to marvel at the natural extravaganza in this region. As you traverse in the trails of Annapurna Panorama Trekking, catch your breath when you witness the majestic sunrise and sunsets, the forests adorned with colorful flowers and diverse flora and fauna as well as the grandeur of the Himalayas accompanying you all over the trek. You will be lured to preserve the memories of exploring the culturally rich villages and diverse landscape.
Our Annapurna Panorama Trekking begins with the exploration of ancient heritages and famous sites that carry with themselves the reflection of richness in Nepalese arts and architectures. Trek to the foothills of Annapurna range begins with a drive to the settlement of Nayapool and follow up to the confluence of Bhurungdi and Modi Rivers and several settlements. Encountering the grueling stone staircase, getting amazed at the beauty of the forest decorated with varieties of flowers blossoming with full beauty and interacting with the warm welcome of locals we head further in our trek. Through the villages of Ulleri, Birethanti, Nayathanti and others, watching the view of snow-clad Annapurna range and other sibling peaks and enjoying beautiful waterfalls, streams, and lush landscape we reach Ghodepani, one of the famous resting places in an ancient trade point. Early morning hike to the Poonhill from Ghodepani only to witness the nature unraveling its magic as the sun rises slowly over the glorious mountains; starting with the silhouette of mountains and golden rays slowly lighting up the whole ranges with a stunning view of rolling hills far and wide covered with cloud and mist. In the other half of Annapurna Panorama Trekking, we then trek through the lush green settlements of Tadapani, culturally rich and ethnic Ghandruk village and then to Pothana and the beautiful Pokhara before returning back to Kathmandu.
Annapurna Panorama Trekking is an easy trekking trail designed for the trekkers who wish to trek to Annapurna region in a relaxed manner with visits to world heritage sites, ethnic villages, regions of diverse landscape, wildlife and vegetation in a short period of time. With no significant risk of altitude sickness, this trek is suitable for people of almost all ages. Create a memorable trek in Annapurna region with Trekking Planner Nepal in the easy and beautiful trekking experience in one of the top trekking destinations in the world.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft)
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu with city tours
- Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara (820m/2690ft) about 7 hrs drive
- Day 04: Pokhara – Nayapul – Tikhedhunga (1570m/5150ft) about 2 hrs drives and 3-4 hrs walks
- Day 05: Tikhedhunga-Ulleri-Ghorepani (2780m/9121ft) 5-6 hrs walks
- Day 06: Ghorepani-Tadapani (2660m/8727ft) 4-5 hrs walks
- Day 07: Tadapani – Ghandruk (1990m/6529ft) 3-4 hrs walk
- Day 08: Ghandruk – Pothana (1910m/6266ft), 5-6 hrs
- Day 09: Pothana – Phedi- Pokhara (910m/ 2986ft), 3-4 hrs trek and 40 min drive
- Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu about (1350m/4430ft) 7 hrs drive
- Day 11: Fly back to home/ Next destination
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmanud by deluxe tourist bus(if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment.
- Twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking.
- First add kid box
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets,Ti-shart, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle
- 4 seasons Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it but is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries.
Difficulties rating of Annapurna Panorama trekking
A trekker or walker who is able to hike normally 5-6 hours per day carrying a light weight backpack will be very fit enough to do this trekking. There are stone step up and down which are very uneven and due to some long descents your leg may feel shaky so we recommend to use walking poles to feel safer. Normally, 3200m is the highest point of the trek, its normal and no need to feel altitude related risk.
Safe drinking water on Annapurna Panorama trekking
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in some places but in some places we cannot find it. In that case we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on Annapurna Panorama trekking
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Extra Advice for Annapurna Panorama trekking
You may see some beautiful and sweet children and you may want to distribute balloons, chocolates, money and pens as many trekkers has felt same. But better not to do so because it encourages them to beg and ask to every trekker.
In the trekking, keep your valuables safe. Do not left anything anywhere. Ensure that you lock your door when you leave your room and do not hang any things outside at night.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Annapurna Panorama trekking
Trekking in Nepal is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Annapurna Panorama trekking
All the guest houses offer hot showers, which can be in bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Please note that at high altitude there may not be enough hot water for all the trekkers. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities but you must carry a bar of soap. If the water froze then ask your guide to get warm bowl of water. Toilet is mainly Asian squat style. Basically toilet is outside your room and varies in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
On this trekking route local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually has two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.