A short Annapurna Skyline Trek allows you to be within spectacular mountain views visiting scenic hills covered within enchanting woodland of tall pines and rhododendron trees (national flower of Nepal), in spring time the whole hills will be alive when wild flowers are in season bloom.
An enjoyable and exciting country walks on high ridges in the shadow of massive Annapurna Himalaya range of mountains, where trekking is not as tough altitude wise, as this marvelous short Annapurna Panorama Trekking takes you at less than 3,000 m high, only for a short time at scenic view point at Poon Hill above 3,210 m.
Short Annapurna Skyline Trek starts with short drive beyond beautiful Pokhara city and its verdant valley heading at the foot hills following the old Trans-Himalayan Salt Trade of Nepal and Tibet that extends further Ghorepani towards Upper Mustang.
As walk climbs into rural farm villages with views of cascading water-falls on leaving the low warm areas for cooler alpine region into lovely rhododendron forest to reach at Ghorepani village, habitat by Poon / Magar people where morning hike takes you on top Poon Hill.
At Poon Hill enjoy striking sunrise views over wide range of Himalayan mountains from Dhaulagiri-Nilgiri’s-Vara Shikhar (Annapurna Fang) with whole range of Annapurna with A-I, A-II, A-III and A-IV with towering peaks of Machhapuchare the famous Fish-Tail includes Lamjung and Manaslu Himalaya towards Mid-East direction.
Enjoying a time of your lifetime where our route leads to more interesting areas and around hill villages, as walk heads downhill within serene cool coniferous woodland to reach at Kimrong river valley to reach at Jhinu village a place with natural Tatopani hot-spring, where you can refresh in its nice warm pools.
After a glorious time and feeling in good spirits with the alluring views than heading back to scenic Pokhara with short circuit visiting large Landruk village of impressive cultures, then ending our marvelous walks at Kande after walking past nice and magnificent spot Australian Camp or Thulo Kharka means cattle grazing fields offers outstanding panorama of Annapurna and Manaslu range, then downhill to a road head for exciting short drive back to Pokhara on completing fabulous short Annapurna Skyline Trek.
- Superb sunrise views over range mountains from scenic Poon Hill top
- Walk into beautiful landscapes with grand scenery of green hills and mountains
- Explore traditional Gurung and Magar / Poon villages of great cultural interest
- Daily views of snow peaks on walks from the start to an end of the trek
- Enchanting rhododendron and pines forest a natural garden in flowering times
- Panorama of world's 3 highest peaks Annapurna-Dhaulagiri and Manaslu
- Day 01: Drive to Nayapul 1,010 m and trek to Tirkhedhunga 1,577 m -04 hrs.
- Day 02: Trek to Ghorepani 2,840 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 03: Morning Hike to Poon Hill 3,210 m trek to Tadapani 2,700 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Jhinu Danda 1,780 m a place with hot spring - 06 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Kande 1,530 m drive to Pokhara-03 hrs walk an hour drive.
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- We provide an assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- First aid kit box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- All meals and accommodation in Kathmandu and in Pokhara
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu/Chitwan transportation (if you want we can organize for you with additional cost)
- Personal travel and health insurance as well as insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary. We can help you arrange extra nights’ accommodation.
- Your personal expenses such as (laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag that is to be returned after the trip)
- Day pack
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandals
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Warm fleece jacket or puffy jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex layer
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good quality socks
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of underwear (non cotton preferred)
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- 4 season sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it. It is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries