Bardia National park is country largest untouched wilderness located in the far south west of Nepal’s Terai region .The only flatland of the country that runs to west of Nepal where deep green jungle situated within sub-tropical climate and home to various wild animals and bird life . The atmosphere around the park is pristine and tranquil where visitors can enjoy the jungle safari in peaceful environment with various wild-life activities .
Covering the area of 968 sq.km ,The park preserve and protect endangered wildlife, birds and plants. There is estimated to be around 22 Bengal tigers, 100 one-horned rhinoceros, more than 250 species of birds including the endangered Bengal florican and sarus crane .Gharial and marsh Muggers crocodiles and Gangetic dolphins are occasionally spotted during rafting and canoe trips along the gerewa rivers .
Bardiya National Park can be reached by taking a shortest way with scenic flight from Kathmandu (50 Min Flight) to reach at Nepal far south west in Nepalgunj airport which is 31 Km away from Bardia national park . Afterward you will be drop by tourist bus/private vehicles to reach the entrance and buffer zone of Bardia National park .
Travelers will soak enjoying great thrill within wildlife and exciting junglelife activities from early morning till sunset where exciting program begins with elephant safari, jungle walks and drive on the lookout for wild animals and exotic bird life.
Bardiya national Park trip will be an extraordinary trip where visitors can make there lifetime memory through observing wildlife along with adventurous activities .Trekking Planner provides organized itinerary as per the travelers convenience and provides best possible service to make our clients happy. Travelers wont fell regret in choosing trekking planner to spend their precious time in Nepal
- Day 01
- Day 02
- Day 03
- Day 04
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Kathmandu to Nepaljung to Kathmandu by flight ( you can travel by local bus or private vehicle, cost will be different)
- Nepaljung to National park to Nepaljung transfer by private vehicle
- National Park entrance fee
- Twin/double shearing accommodation during the safari in Bardia National
- Three meals a day; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the Safari
- Safari activities as per given itinerary with natural guide
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- All meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu (We do provide on your request with extra charge)
- Personal travel and health insurance and insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and meals, extra activities (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Anything not included in service includes column