Trekking Planner present different kind of tours and trek in and out of Nepal. Budget Holiday in Nepal is one of the best tours for budget travelers. On Nepal Budget Holiday Tour we are trying to introduce the most popular tourist sights in Nepal include Kathmandu cites, Chitwan National Park, Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini, Pokhara and short trek to Annapurna area. From Budget tours in Nepal you will able to learn about history, culture, ethnic, Art and Architecture of Nepal and to experience with short trekking in Annapurna. This trip goes through the countryside, where you have the opportunity to know about local people’s lifestyle. Chitwan national park is famous for one horn rhino and Bengal tiger and many other animal and birds. Ghorepani (Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek), one of the best sunrise views point of Annapurna trek is one of the famous trekking routes in the world.
Trekking Planner arranges budget tours in Nepal with reasonable price and provides quality service. We provide all possible help and guidelines to make your holiday enjoyable and hassle-free. We also offer to customize treks and tours for individual and group.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Drive to Nagarkot
- Day 03: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 04: Drive to Chitwan National Park (4-5 hrs)
- Day 05: Full day in Chitwan National Park
- Day 06: Drive to Lumbini (3-4 hrs)
- Day 07: Drive to Pokhara (5-6 hrs walk)
- Day 08: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedhunga (1570m) 02 hrs drives and 3-4 hrs walk
- Day 09: Tikhedhunga-Ullery-Ghorepani (2780m) 5-6 hrs walks
- Day 10: Ghorepani-Tadapani (2660m) 4-5 hrs walks
- Day 11: Tadapani - Ghandruk (1990m) 3-4 hrs walk
- Day 12: Ghandruck - Pokhara
- Day 13: Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Day 14: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 15: Final departure
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome Dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 Nights twin/double shearing standard accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02 Nights twin/double shearing standard accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with private vehicle (entrance fees extra)
- 01 Night twin/double shearing standard accommodation on BB in Nagarkot
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Lumbani to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- 02night/03 day safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan National Park
- 01 night twin/double shearing standard accommodation on BB in Lumbibi
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- 01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Double/twin shearing simple accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point of trekking to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Lumbani and in Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you drink boiled water which may charge a small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of the environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydroelectricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal, 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbin and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries, and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels' houses offer hot showers, which can be in a bathroom. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of a hotel. A toilet is mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photo of legal documents in about us section. Under the following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight ticket, hotel booking, and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or Western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.