Chitwan Safari Package – 1 Night/2 Days, Chitwan National Park, situated within south central Nepal a sub tropical lowlands of the inner Terai of Chitwan is beautiful destination for travelers who are interested in going close to nature and wildlife .Chitwan National Park (CNP) preserve and protects most endangered animals, Birds and plants which is spread over the area of 932 Sq. Km .CNP , listed in world heritage site is the oldest national park in the country which is 200 Km far from Kathmandu.
The rich and diverse flora and fauna ,most endangered animals like one-horned rhino ,Bengal tigers and other various species are the major attraction of National Park .Travelers who are nature lover can experience life time memory.
In Chitwan National Park Tour you will be accompanied by moist deciduous forest. The forest mainly consists of Simal, Sisau and Khair trees. Also, rivers like Rapti, Reu and Narayani makes its way through the area.
Chitwan National Park envelops more than 450 species of birds, 45 species of amphibian and reptiles, 43 species of mammals and much more including all other endangered species. The conservation and management of this area has attract more and more tourist yearly to spend their valuable holiday in the lap of nature.
Chitwan National Park area is also enriched with unique culture and traditions of Tharu peoples .This has also became the major attraction in the recent days .various adventurous activities like jeep safari , Elephant riding, Canoeing, Jungle walk and the view of marvelous sunset in the beach of Rapti river can take the travelers more close to the nature.
In our tour package, we provide all possible help and guidelines to make your travel enjoyable and hassle-free. We also offer customized tours packages for individual and group. Hope you enjoy your vacation.
- Asia’s best national park
- Listed in world heritage site
- Deep green jungle enriched with various flora and fauna
- World most endangered wildlife (royal Bengal tiger , One horned Rhinoceros and other wild animals with exotic bird life )
- Discover the unique culture and tradition of tharu peoples
- Day 1:- Drive to Chitwan (6-7 hrs/175 Km approx)
- Day 2:- Drive back to Kathmandu
- All pick drop by private vehicle
- 04 night twin/double shearing accommodation on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), tea/coffee, park entrance fee with safari activities with natural local guide
- Kathmandu to Bharatpur(by air)/Sauraha (by land) to Kathmandu transportation
- International flight ticket with departure tax (if you need we can provide)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (If you need we can provide)
- Travel insurance.