Circuit tours in Nepal is completely a motor tour, covering the and natural sites of Nepal. This Cultural, Historical and Natural city tours begins from Kathmandu Valley with an exploration of its medieval and ancient temples, palaces, arts, and crafts. You will visit some typical Newari villages like Bungamati and Khokana, which despite being so close from Kathmandu are far away from modernization. Nagarkot and Tansen are the high hill town from where you can enjoy the views of the serene Himalayas and terraced hills, valleys and countries. Cultural Tours in Nepal also includes –Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park covers the historical and cultural sites like Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha and Gorkha, the ancestral hometown of Gurkha soldiers and Shah Kings of Nepal.
Trekking Planner arranges all types of tours in Nepal with reasonable price. We provide all possible help and guidelines to make your holiday enjoyable and hassle-free. We also offer to customize treks and tours for individual and group. Such a kind of activities in Nepal can do any time of the year and we are able to organize during all season but Sept to May is the best time of the year.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu-Nagarkot via Bhaktapur
- Day 04: Drive to Kathmandu via Bungamati and Khokana
- Day 05: Drive to Chitwan
- Day 06: Full day in Chitwan
- Day 07: Drive to Lumbini
- Day08: Full day in Lumbini
- Day 09: Drive to Tansen
- Day 10: Drive to Pokhara
- Day 11: Full day in Pokhara
- Day 12: Drive to Gorkha (3-4hrs)
- Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu (4-5 hrs)
- Day 14: Full day in Kathmanu
- Day 15: Final departure
US $1350.00 per person
Single Supplement US 250.00
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 05 night twin/double shearing Deluxe accommodation on BB at three star hotel in Kathmandu
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, in Pokhara, in Lumbani, in Tansen and in Gorkha with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle
- Mt Everest flight with private transportation
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot to Chitwan to Lumbani to Tansen to Pokhara to Gorkha to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle (if you travel by Tourist bus/Local bus the cost will be different )
- 02night/03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan national Park
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- 02 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Lumbani
- 01 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Gorkha
- 01 Night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Tansen
- 01 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Nagarkot
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Airport departure tax (RS 200.00 per person per departure) for domestic flight
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, in Nagarkot,in Lumbani, in Tansen, in Pokhara and in Gorkah
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- A Bag pack.
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs trousers
- 3/4 pairs shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydroelectricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or Western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.