Nepal is a small country with the cities of a unique blend of tradition and novelty. Kathmandu and Pokhara are the main cities of Nepal with lots of place to visit and tons of activities to do. These cities are land of colorful cultures, ancient history and people, charming scenery and some of the best walking on the earth. Spiritual, divine, adventurous and entertaining cities of Nepal give you an opportunity to explore the beauty they have been blessed with. City Holiday in Nepal is an ultimate way to spend your vacation browsing through the most popular cities of Nepal.
Kathmandu is a gallery of Nepalese art, culture and ancient heritage framed from a long time before. Kathmandu valley the political, commercial, cultural hub of Nepal is known for its natural beauty and historic and holistic places. City Holiday in Nepal starts with the sightseeing of magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Sites i.e. Kathmandu durbar square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Swayambhunath and so on. Tour continues with short Hiking to Nagarkot; a small village with spectacular mountains views and scenery. It is known for sunrise and sunset view of the Himalayas including Mount Everest as well as other peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. City Holiday in Nepal continues to the Lakeside city of Pokhara to explore mountain and natural beauty. In Pokhara we will visit places like Fewa Lake, Barahi temple, World Peace Pagoda Seti Gandaki, Davis falls, Mahendra cave and so on. Further, we will take a short trip to Sarangkot, a small village from where you can enjoy the great views of the Pokhara valley and magnificent view of the mountains such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri. Pokhara is also a take-off point for trekkers, rafters, and mountaineers.
City Holiday in Nepal can be done any time of the year but September to May consider as the best time of the year. Trekking Planner offers many activities for groups of elders and families with children; we are ready to design tailor-made travel/holiday as per the client’s interest. We are experienced in finding the best travel options according to the needs of our guests.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (820m) about 7 hrs
- Day 04: Full day in Pokhara
- Day 05: Full day in Pokhara (sunrise trip to Sarangkot)
- Day 06: Drive to Kathmandu (about 7 hrs)
- Day 07: Final departure
USD $429.00 per person(3-star category hotel in KTM)
USD $695.00 per person(4-star category hotel in KTM)
USD $910.00 per person(5-star category hotel in KTM)
Single Supplement US $120.00
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.
- Sunrise trip to Sarangkot
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and in Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Thin Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of trousers
- 3/4 pairs of shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricicty or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is ta government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.