Everest Luxury lodge Trekking, interesting to know that in Nepal Himalaya where travelers can meet the comfort of homely pleasure even in remote areas of Everest region, with unbelievable lovely and cozy Mountain lodge and resorts to stay overnights with an excellent food menu.
Everest Luxury lodge Trekking, which was first started in Everest region way back in the 1980s with Everest View Hotel above Namche Bazaar, then due to the mass flow of trekkers many lodges and Tea-House mushroomed to cater the needs of the trekkers. At present trekkers and adventurer can have the great choice of accommodation from a standard lodge to luxury lodge for great comfort with warm Sherpa Hospitality in the shade of mighty Mt. Everest with Sherpa immense Buddhist culture observe its age-old colorful and lively traditions.
A fascinating moderate adventure Everest Luxury lodge trekking, starting with a scenic sweeping flight to Lukla from Kathmandu and then walking with views soak in the local culture around nice villages visiting monasteries of great interest. All lodges on route trekking from Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tashinga and Mende including Monjo, Lukla are of great comfort with the excellent food menu and well stock bar including cozy dining rooms facing views of the mountain. Truly an awesome journey where you can walk at your leisure pace enjoying views and local custom and staying in one of the best lodge and resorts on this great wonderful Everest Luxury Trekking.
- Panorama of Himalayan peaks with Mt. Everest on daily scenic and cultural walks
- Sweeping flight both ways Kathmandu - Lukla with ever exciting views of snowcapped peaks
- Trekking into Sagarmatha National Park World's Heritage Sites with great range of scenery
- Exploring traditional Sherpa villages and impressive monasteries enriched with Buddhist culture
- Trekking in style with rooms overlooking views of Mt. Everest and range of peaks
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 02: Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m) 35min flight and Trek to Phakdhingn (2680m) about 04 hrs walk
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Trek to Teshinga (3,445m) about 04 hrs walk
- Day 07: Day Trek/Hike/Excursion to Tengboche (3850m) 05-06 hrs walk
- Day 08: Trek to Mende (3736m) about 06 hrs walk
- Day 09: Day Hike/trek/Excursion to Thame (3800m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 10: Trek to Monjo (2835m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 11: Trek to Lukla (2800m) about 05 hrs walk
- Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m) about 35min flight
- Day 13: Free/leisure day in Kathmandu
- Day 14: Final departure from Nepal
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle (for both International and domestic flight
- welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight with airport departure tax
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment.
- Twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in the Luxury Lodge (Yeti Mountain Home/Everest Summit Lodge) during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safest hands possible.
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- One-hour complimentary spa/massage in Kathmandu after trek
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle
- 4 seasons Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it but is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries.
Difficulties rating of Everest Luxury Trek
A trekker or walker who is able to hike normally 4-5 hours per day carrying a light weight backpack will be very fit enough to do this trekking. There are stone step up and down which are very uneven and due to some long descents your leg may feel shaky so we recommend to use walking poles to feel safer. Luxury Trek is normal and no need to feel altitude related risk.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items on the Trek
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, iPhone etc. Lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Extra Advice for Luxury trek in Everest
You may see some beautiful and sweet children and you may want to distribute balloons, chocolates, money and pens as many trekkers have felt same. But better not to do so because it encourages them to beg and ask to every trekker.
In the trekking, keep your valuables safe. Do not left anything anywhere. Ensure that you lock your door when you leave your room and do not hang any things outside at night.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
Mainly, depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 15-20 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates on trekking.
Travel Insurance for Everest Luxury Trek
Trekking in Nepal is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Everest Luxury Trek
All the lodges offer hot showers, which will be in bathroom. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.