Everest Sherpa Cultural- Scenic Trekking a marvelous high altitude holiday within high beautiful Khumbu around Everest region, where you can enjoy great thrills with grand views of world highest mountains in the comfort of nice lodge with local Sherpa great traditional hospitality.
Everest Sherpa Cultural- Scenic Trekking, a suitable short enjoyable adventure for all age-groups and especially for family or corporate types of people with change of scene into Fresh Mountain air after hectic daily chores of works.
A pleasant and delightful Everest Sherpa Cultural –Scenic Trekking with time to soak into local impressive local culture and custom enriched with old Buddhism religion and in the shade of mighty Mt. Everest.
This lovely walk takes you to world heritage sites within Sagarmatha National Park enriched with exotic flora and fauna with world highest mountains Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho-Oyu and range of giant peaks.
The park was established in mid 1970s’ and listed in world heritage since 1979 to protect and conserves its natural beautiful surroundings as well saving its green woodland from destruction and deforestation.
Everest Sherpa Cultural and Scenic Trekking will be great way to immerse within local traditions life of Sherpa people interwoven to Buddhist religion with impressive heritage way of farm life that you encounter on this lovely walks.
Our itinerary program well planned and designed to provide the best of Everest views with panorama of high giant mountains both on air during flight as well on treks to designated overnight stop with rooms facing views of beautiful scenery.
Everest Sherpa Cultural- Scenic Trek take you around scenic areas of Namche, Khunde and Khumjung on magnificent spot at Thyangboche with its impressive colorful monastery surrounded within green enchanting woodland and then at high beautiful Imjatse valley in Dingboche enclosed within high peaks.
From Dingboche where short swift Helicopter flights takes you at Lukla, and then continue on normal flight in a smaller aircraft to Kathmandu, where our marvelous journey and wonderful experience on Everest Sherpa Cultural and Scenic Trekking completes.
- Lukla Flight (read more)
- Travel Insurance (read more)
- No Extra Fees for Solo Travelers
- Special notice for Lukla flight (Read More )
- A scenic walks with grand views of Mt. Everest-Lhotse with series of peaks.
- Panoramic flight both ways with exciting views of Everest and other mountains.
- Sagarmatha National Park a World's Heritage Sites enriched with flora /fauna .
- Explore Sherpa traditional villages, impressive monasteries of Buddhist religion .
- Walk around lovely tranquil pines and rhododendron forest with grand views"
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m & trek to Phakding 2,640 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 06 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Khumjung 3,653 m via Khunde village 3,880 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 05: To Deobuche 3, 640 m via Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m- 05 hrs.
- Day 06: At Deobuche a day hike to Phortse village 3,880 m of 4-5 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,365 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 08: At Dingboche for excursion to view-point hills.
- Day 09: Morning flight to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 10: In Kathmandu free day for individual activities.
- Day 11: Final International departure from Nepal.
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- 04 night twin/double sharing accommodation in BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight with airport departure tax
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- We provide an assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- First add kit box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safest hands possible.
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerar
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health insurance as well as insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary. We can help you arrange extra nights accommodation.
- Your personal expenses such as (laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag that is to be returned after the trip)
- Day pack
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandals
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Warm fleece jacket or puffy jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex layer
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good quality socks
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of underwear (non cotton preferred)
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- 4 season sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it. It is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries
- Medical mask