Family tours in Nepal are considered as the best tours to connect with your family by spending a memorable time with family and beloved ones. Specially conceived for families with small children and elder people want to spend their holiday easy way by exploring in the city and countryside of Nepal.
There are many things to do in Nepal such as trekking, tours and many more. Family tour in Nepal will cover most highlight places of Nepal. This tour package is an ultimate combination of Natural, Cultural, Historical, and Wildlife. The tours begin from the historical and cultural hub of Nepal. Discover UNESCO world heritage sites i.e Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Swayambhunath. Our Trip further continues to Nagarkot. We’ll enjoy a full day hiking in Nagarkot where you can experience trekking in Nepal. It is a very popular hilltop near Kathmandu, which is mainly known for the sunrise view of the mountain such as Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchenjunga in the east, including Mt Everest. The other ranges you will see are the Langtang, Dorje Lakpa and the Gaurishankar ranges. After the hiking, we drive to Pokhara, Pokhara paradise of lakes, temple and mountain views. We will explore the famous Phewa Lake, caves, falls and many other sacred temples and stupas. Again, we’ll drive from Pokhara to Chitwan national park through the scenic countryside, the first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a world heritage site in 1984. Chitwan National Park is famous for their diverse natural environment and the wide variety of animals and birds such as bangle tiger and one horn rhino which are the real animal in the world. Elephant safari, jungle walk, elephant breeding center and canoeing ridge are the major activities in Chitwan which make your holiday more exciting.
Trekking planner organizes Family tours in Nepal where you and your kids will have lots of fun, share an excellent experience together and create some precious family memories. It is not just a family holiday for relaxing, but a wonderful tour for exploring & experiencing new places, the culture of others.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu/cultural and historical excursion
- Day 03: Mountain flight and drive to Nagarkot
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara via Kathmandu about 7 hrs drive
- Day 05: Exploring day in Pokhara (doing paragliding)
- Day 06: Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 07: Exploring day in Chitwan
- Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu about 4 hrs drive
- Day 09: Final departure.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing accommodation on BB Kathmandu (Hotel Moonlight or Apsara Boutique Hotel )
- 01 night twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Nagarkot. (Hotel View Point or similar)
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara (Pokhara Eco Resort or similar)
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Mt Everest flight with private transportation
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot to Pokhara to Chitwan to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 02night/03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan (wildlife adventure or similar)
- Paragliding/zip flyer for adult in
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and in Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes and sandal.
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock
- 2/3 pairs of trousers
- 3/4 pairs of shirts
- Eye glass
- Water bottle
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries.
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricicty or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. The star hotel category facilities will be there.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We require a non-fundable deposit of 15% as down payment in advance in order to book flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims Cards, as well as permits. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and the amount can be either, a Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card with the balance payable upon your arrival in Nepal.