Nepal Airlines is the national carrier of Nepal. Nepal Airlines has flights to/ from Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Bangkok, Doha and Hong Kong. Other international airlines operating to and from Kathmandu are: Air Arabia (Sharjah), Air Asia (Kuala Lumpur), Air China (Lhasa, Chengdu), ArkeFly (Amsterdam), Bahrain Air (Bahrain), Biman Bangladesh (Dhaka), China Eastern Airlines (Kunming), China Southern Airlines (Guangzhou), Dragon Air (Hong Kong), Druk Air (Delhi, Paro), Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi), Flydubai (Dubai), GMG Airlines (Dhaka), Gulf Air (Bahrain), Indian Airlines (Delhi, Kolkata, Varanasi), Indigo Airlines (Delhi), Jet Airways (Delhi, Mumbai), Jet Lite (Delhi), Korean Air (Seoul), Pakistan International Airlines (Karachi, Islamabad), Qatar Airways (Doha), RAK Air (Ras al- Khaimah), Silk Air (Singapore), Spice Jet (Delhi), Thai Airways (Bangkok) and United Airways (Dhaka).
There is an excellent domestic air network, helicopter charter services, as well as deluxe tourist coaches for getting around Nepal. Himalayan Glacier Trekking will help you with booking all domestic air tickets and booking tourist coaches for you.
All visitors coming to Nepal by road must enter only through one of these entry points:
The Indian-Nepal boarder:
- Kakarbhitta, Jhapa District (Eastern Nepal)
- Birgunj, Parsa District (Central Nepal)
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi District, Western Nepal)
- Jamunaha, Nepalgunj (Banke District, Mid-Western Nepal)
- Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali District, Far Western Nepal)
- Gadda Chauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur District, Far Western Nepal)
The Nepal China boarder:
- Kodari in the Nepal-China border, Sindhupalchowk District (Northern Border)
Please Note: Overland tourists entering Nepal with their vehicles must possess an international car rental or complete customs formalities.