Ghandruk Trekking takes you for one in every of the most effective and most scenic trekking destinations within the Annapurna region. a superb introduction into trekking for beginners, Ghandruk Trekking has future for you rattling views of distinctive and sacred slow down Peak, Annapurna South and different snowy peaks, autochthonic and well preserved culture and tradition of legendary Gurung community, numerous and made floral and faunal diversity of conservation space and deep insight of the mountain life. If you’re short on time and ask for to expertise lovely Nepal, Ghandruk trekking fits dead for you. Traverse through shrub forests and terraced fields, walk on stone steps and skill the nice and cozy welcome by ever smiling hosts during this trek. keep within the home of legendary Gurung community, visit the Gurung repository and marvel at the picturesque landscape of the scenic Ghandruk village after you embark the Ghandruk Trekking.
Exploring the traditional heritages of Katmandu, Ghandruk Trekking announces its starting. once the looking of World Heritages, our journey heads on for Pokhara and to the origin of Phedi once that our walk on the picturesque landscape commences. Traverse through the forest dotted with shrub, oak trees, and a few scenic and spirited settlements like Dhampus and Tolka, we have a tendency to reach our final destination of this journey.
The perennial and roaring Modi watercourse, suspension bridges clad with prayer flags, unambiguously organized homes and raw rural life area unit the attractions of your trekking to Ghandruk village. On reaching this destination, you shall notice that the trouble created was definitely worth the destination. one in every of the most effective places to look at the most effective of Annapurna, Hiuchuli and slow down peaks up shut, Ghandruk is standard for well preserved Gurung culture and traditions. The Museum, village with ancient homes weaved by stone paved nonetheless slim streets and glorious welcome exhibited by the locals shall provide you with rattling expertise. Experiencing one in every of the most effective days of life, you shall then descend to Nayapul on the path in the course of Modi watercourse and different little streams, many rural settlements before heading to Pokhara and so to Katmandu to complete the Ghandruk Trekking.
Ghandruk Trekking is a straightforward trekking expertise involving trekking and excursion of historical and cultural heritage. With Feb to could and Sep to December because the most most popular season for trekking, you wish to possess a mean fitness level to travel for this trek. whether or not you would like to travel solo or together with your family, be part of this straightforward and short trek while not the danger of hypoxia. At Nepal Trekking Planner we have a tendency to area unit committed to creating this trip even lighter for you.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (820m) about 07 hrs drive
- Day 04: Drive to Phedi (30min) and trek to Tolka (1810m) 4-5 hrs walk
- Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk (1970m) 4-5 hrs walk
- Day 06: Trek to Nayapul-Pokhara (4-5 hrs walk and 2 hrs drive)
- Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Fly to destination After a wonderful time in Nepal, today you will timely pick up from a hotel and transfer to the airport for your next destination.
- All airport pick drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmadnu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with private vehicle and necessary entrance fee
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu Tourist bus(if you want both way flight or private vehicle or tourist bus also aviable on aditional cost)
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Pokhara to Phedi and Nayapul to Pokhara to by private vehicle
- Annapura Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment(Luggage per porter carries about 20kg).
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- First add kid box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets,Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Suggested Equipment list for this trip;
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat/cap
- Warm woolen cap
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock
- Hand gloves
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle
- 4 seasons Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you need it but is to be returned after the trip)
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries.
Difficulties rating of Ghandruk Circuit Trek
A trekkers have to fit to do this trekking. Maximum altitude of the trek is 2130m. You must take care of your health.
Safe drinking water on Ghandruk Circuit Trek
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in lower places but as we go higher cannot find it. In that case we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items On the Trek
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, iPod, phone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adaptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Ghandruk Circuit Trek
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Ghandruk Circuit Trek:
All the guest houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason.
Toilets are mainly Asian squat style. Basically toilets are outside your room and vary in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin that is kept inside the toilet.
On this trekking route local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually has two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.