Jugal Himal lies to the northeast of Kathmandu which is less touristy and peaceful place which offers beautiful Himalayan views of Dorje Lakpa, Gaurishanker, Madiya and Phurbi Chhyachu, Jugal, beautiful landscape , Mixed culture,Tibetan monasteries.
Jugal Himal trek area has high crossing passes, superb Mountain View, picturesque village, deep forests with beautiful Panch Pokhari and Bhairab Kunda Lake, beautiful wildflowers, an abundance of wildlife and charming local people. Jugal Himal is the nearest mountain to the northeast from Kathmandu. Jugal Himal trekking is wildlife marvelous trek through remote traditional Tamang villages and wide jungles.
Jugal Himal includes Dorje Lakpa (6966m), Madiya (6257m) and Phurbi Chhyachu (6637m). This is a remote and unfrequented region, despite its proximity to Kathmandu; trek to Jugal Himal area involves a lot of climbing on narrow trails. This is mostly off-the-beaten-track. You will climb through forests to high alpine lakes. There are no food and accommodation facilities in this route.
For Jugal Himal trekking in Nepal we should have to be good preparing by Suggested equipment. Trekking Planner’s Jugal Himal trekking package includes meals, accommodation and safe drinking water. Trekking in Jugal Himal can do any time of the year and we also organize during all season. But March to May and Sept to Dec is the main trekking.
- Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Chautara
- Day 04: Chautara to Syaule to Kamikharka Danda
- Day 05: Kamikharka Danda to Chyocho Danda.
- Day 06: Chyocho Danda to Hile Bhanjyang
- Day 07: Hile Bhanjyang to Nasempati
- Day 08: Nasempati to Panchpokhari
- Day 09: Panch Pokhari to Gaikharka
- Day 10: Gaikharka to Yangri.
- Day 11: Yangri to Laghang Gompa.
- Day 12: Laghang Gompa to Tarkeghyang.
- Day 13: Tarkeghyang-Melamche
- Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 15: Final Departure.
US $1090.00 per person
Single Supplement US $ 130.00
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing Deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle
- Kathmandu to Chautara and Melamche to Kathmandu by local bus(if you want both way private vehicle also aviable on aditional cost)
- Langtang National Park entrance fee and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- 01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid. And porter on request
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Difficulties rating of Jugal Himal Trek
A trekker should be fit to do this trekking. Maximum altitude of the trek is 3910 m, so you should be careful about altitude risk. To get rid of it please walk slowly and have more water and avoid alcoholic drinks. You must take care of your health.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Jugal Himal Trek
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.