Kathmandu Valley Biking tours take travellers in and around the rim of Kathmandu Valley. Which offers unique, cultural and Historical World Heritage sites within Kathmandu. This is one of the best mountain biking options in Nepal. During Kathmandu valley cycling tour one can observe beautiful view of Kathmandu valley along with snowcapped mountains towards north .
Travellers can observe cultural diversity among people and their way of living which reflect the norms and values . There are many Temples and Monasteries carrying a decades long history and it may be the subject of interest for many travelers.
You can also see the beautiful views of mountains around if the weather is clear. This tour also leads through the ancient bouddhist monastries called ‘Nagi Gumba’ a place for buddhist nun .In our hiking/ Tour/Trekking package, we provide all possible help and guidelines to make your travel enjoyable and hassle-free. We also offer customized tours and trekking packages for individual and group. Hope you enjoy your vacation.
- Day 01: Arrival stays overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu to Mulkharka, 22km (1660m) 4-5 hrs
- Day 03: Mulkharka to Chisopani 21km. (2195m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 04: Chisopani to Nagarkot 25 km (2000m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 05: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel 32 km (1600m)
- Day 06: Dhulikhel to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur 32km (1300m)