Luxury Holiday in Nepal, specially designed and planned for all types of people and age group to feel homely comfort with warm, friendly Nepalese hospitality in our fascinating tour, an ideal trip for family-school / collage groups to corporate people as well for honey moon couples in the harmony of local ancient culture.
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini, Bandipur, Dhulikhel, Annapurna area, Everest area etc. are the best luxury holiday tour and trek destination in Nepal. Luxury Holidays in Nepal with Everest Helicopter tour, Luxury Nepal Tour, Luxury Nepal tour with domestic flights, Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking, Everest Luxury lodge Trekking etc are the best and the most popular Luxury holiday packages in Nepal offered by Trekking Planner which are suitable for all kind of tourists.
A mesmerizing and enjoyable time starting from Kathmandu with fascinating tour of old Durbar Square (Royal courtyard) teemed with lively traditional daily life of Nepalese of great interest visiting around old monuments and then heading towards Syambhunath an old Buddhist Stupa believed to be more than 2,600 years old, and then towards Hindu holy Pashupatinath Temple of great importance includes tour of famous large domed Bouddhanath Stupa an impressive sites where you can witness culture and heritage similar to Tibetans.
During your trip will spend your time in Nepal at marvellous hotels and resorts where room faces views of grand scenery of rolling green hills and snow capped peaks, a complete exclusive Luxury Holiday Nepal that full fills your dreams with money worth of holidays that leads you to various destinations, where you can enjoy great views and soak in local culture and custom with ever present magnificent scenery of rolling green hills and mountains.
Luxury Nepal Holiday Tour extends with exciting thrills on elephant backs at Asia’s best national park in Chitwan, famous for rare and endangered Royal Bengal Tiger, one horned Rhinoceros with other wild animals and exotic bird life where you will be engrossed in exciting jungle programs and wild-life safari, as our amazing trip continues and then ending at picturesque Pokhara, a renowned touristic destinations, blessed with natural beauties of mountains and lakes. The flight over the mountain include Mt. Everest is the memorable activities of Luxury Nepal Holiday, popular known as Mountain/Himalayan flight done by airplane.
- Exploring local colorful culture and traditional ways around typical Nepalese villages
- Scenic flights with array of Himalayan peaks views in the comfort of spacious seated flight
- Stunning sunrise over chain of mountains from Nagarkot and Sarankot view point hills
- Visit of World Heritage Sites of great wonders around Kathmandu and Bhaktapur cities
- Exciting thrills on elephant back with wild life and jungle safari in Asia’s best national parks”
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Mountain Flight in the morning and Sightseeing tours in the afternoon
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara
- Day 04: Pokhara - Chitwan (4-5 hrs)
- Day 05: Full day in Chitwan National park
- Day 06: Fly back to Kathmandu (30min)
- Day 07: Day Hike from Nagarkot to Changunarayan
- Day 08: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 09: Final departure
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- Accommodation in 5-star category hotel in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle
- Mt Everest flight with private transportation
- An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide during your tour.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Chitwan to Kathmandu by flight
- Pokhara to Chitwan by private vehicle
- 02 nights/ 03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan national Park
- 01 day hike with guide and pack lunch transfer by private vehicle
- First add kit box
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Â Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the tours (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag but is to be returned after the trip)
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs of trousers
- 3/4 pairs of shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is ta government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fund able deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.