Nepal Cultural-Scenic Tour, a great combination that fascinates you on this marvelous trip with varied exotic destinations to thrill and excite you from historical, religious, colorful culture and heritage of Nepalese traditional way of life.
Nepal Cultural Scenic Tour of more than ten days which allows you ample time to soak in with local culture and scenic views in the backdrop of world’s highest Himalayan peaks, where one will be amazed visiting temples and monasteries of great interest, the one and only country in this planet where both Hindu and Buddhism religion merge and blend in peaceful harmony.
Nepal Cultural Scenic Tour, leads you around Kathmandu historical places as the city although semi modern but still retains its age-old glorious with ancient monuments and lively culture most of the old shrines listed in World Heritage Sites.
After an interesting time in Kathmandu where exciting overland journey takes you to scenic Mid-West country at Pokhara, a city blessed with overwhelming views of Annapurna Himalaya that reflects on its serene Phewa and Begnas lakes.
At Pokhara with scenic and marvelous time enjoying super sunrise over chain of peaks then towards Nepal Mid South around warmer and sub-tropical areas of Terai the flatland of Nepal where dense green jungle located with Chitwan National Park.
Chitwan a famous park for games provides habitat for most endangered species of wild life, the Royal Bengal Tiger, One horned Rhinoceros, the Gangetic Gharial and fresh water Dolphins, at Chitwan where you will find exciting safari destinations in the comfort of nice jungle lodge and resorts.
After a lovely thrill and enjoyable time in Asia’s best park of Chitwan, our next journey leads to world’s ancient site at Lumbini with a visit of old Sakya kingdom where Lord Buddha was born with interesting historical and marvelous moment around Lumbini, then flying back to Kathmandu with ever lasting memories and great experience on Nepal Cultural-Scenic Tour.
- A cultural, historical, heritage tour with great scenic destinations on best of Nepal Himalaya
- Exciting overland drive to scenic Pokhara valley and at Asia’s best safari park of Chitwan
- Enjoyable jungle safari on the look-out for rare and endangered wild animals and exotic bird-life
- Tour of historical and famous Buddhist sites of Lumbini the birth place of Lord Buddha
- Stunning sunrise views from Sarankot over range of Himalayan peaks with tour of Pokhara
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu via respective airlines.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu full day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 860 m and transfer to hotel - 06 hrs journey.
- Day 04: Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and mountain views and tour of Pokhara.
- Day 05: Drive to Chitwan National Park on the low land of Mid South - 05 hrs.
- Day 06: In Chitwan full day jungle safari and wild-life activities.
- Day 07: Drive to famous Lumbini and transfer to hotel.
- Day 08: At Lumbini with tour of ancient sites of Sakya kingdom.
- Day 09: From Lumbini drive to Bhairawa and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 10: International departure for home ward bound.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Lumbani, Chitwan and Pokhara with private vehicle.
- 02 nights twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- 02 nights twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Lumbani
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Chitwan to Lumbani by Tourist bus
- Bhairahawa to Kathmandu by flight
- 02 nights/03 days safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan National Park (Activities; Elephant back Safari,Jungle Walk,Bird watching, Elephant breeding center, Village tours with sunset view, Canoe Ride, Tharu Cultural Program.)
- Trekking Planner's Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city maps - if necessary.
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbani
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the trip(due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking/tours crews and drive.
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Bag pack.
- day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs trousers
- 3/4 pairs shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream