Nepal Himalayas, the trip begins from Kathmandu valley which has living culture and the world heritage sites. The arts and architectures of Kathmandu’s temples, stupas, monasteries and palaces are comparable to that of nowhere in the world. There are chances to enjoy the spectacular views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot, a beautiful hill resort, is a 32 km northeast of Kathmandu. We also take you to the Chitwan National Park for exciting jungle safari activates, which is about 170 km, southwest from Kathmandu in the lowland of Nepal. This National Park is very famous for 01 horned Asian Rhino and bangle tiger. Pokhara is capital of Nature of Nepal where you will visit the caves, lakes and Tibetan villages and take 25 minutes short flight to Jomsom- the district northeast of Mustang, the lost Tibetan Kingdom that spreads over the banks of the Kali Gandaki. This offers such a nice view of Nilgiri (7,061 m) and Dhaulagiri (8,167m) mountain range.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandun-Nagarkot (2000m, 32 km)
- Day 04: Nagarkot-Kathmandu.
- Day 05: Drive to Chitwan (about 5 hrs drive)
- Day 06: Full day in Chitwan National Park
- Day 07: Drive to Pokhara
- Day 08: Flight to Jomsom(2800m) to Kagbeni ( 2850m)
- Day 09: Trek to Muktinath (3750m) about 5 hrs walk
- Day 10: Trek Back to Jomsom.
- Day 11: Flight to Pokhara.
- Day 12: Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Day 13: Final departure Departure
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome Dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 night twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 01 Nights twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Nagarkot
- 02 Nights twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhar with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus
- 02night/03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan national Park
- Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
- Safe drinking water and first add kid box
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS Card)
- 01 Guide English speaking; licensed ,insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid and necessary porter (02 guest=01 porter)
- Twin/double shearing accommodation during the trekking
- Three meals a day; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as well as tea/coffee during the trek.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Airport departure tax (RS 200.00 per person per departure) for domestic flight
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain/tours (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Difficulties rating of Nepal Himalayas Tour
A trekker or walker who is able to hike normally 5-6 hours per day carring a light weight backpack will be very fit enough to do this trekking. There are stone step up and down which are very uneven and due to some long descents your leg may feel shakey so we recommend to use walking poles to feel more safe. Normally, maximum altitude of the trek is 3750m, so you should be careful about altitude related risk. To get rid of it please walk slowly and have more water and avoid alcoholic drinks.
Safe drinking water on Nepal Himalayas Tour
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles in lower places but as we go higher cannot find it. In that case we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in tea houses and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water. Due to no provision of plastic bottles better to use boiled rather than mineral water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items On the Trek
Hydro electricicty or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Tea houses or lodges may charge small fee per hours for charging facilities. Better to buy adoptors before the trip since plugs are limited. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Extra Advice for Nepal Himalayas Tour
You may see some beautiful and sweet children and you may want to distribute ballons, chocolates, money and pens as many trekkers has feit same. But better not to do so because it encourages them to beg and ask to every trekkers.
In the trekking, keep your valuables safe. Do not left any thing anywhere. Ensure that you lock your door when you leave your room and do not hang anythings outside at night.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
Spending Money per Day
It mainly depends upon spending habits, normally you should allocate US$ 9-12 per meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara. On trekking, US$ 10-14 a day is good enough to buy drinks and chocolates.
Travel Insurance for Nepal Himalayas Tour
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities for Nepal Himalayas Tour:
All the guest houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom or can be a bucket of hot water. Please note that at high altitude there may not be enough hot water for all the trekkers. Limit the use of hot water unless the water is solar heated or firewood for the ecological reason. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities but you must carry a bar of soap. If the water frozed then ask your guide to get warm bowl of water.
Toilet are mainly Asian squat style. Basically toilet are outside your room and vary in how clean they are. You should not through toilet paper in the toilet hole rather you should use rubbish bin tht is kept inside the toilet.
On this trekking route local people have built tea houses lodge with food and beverage facilities. A simple room usually have two narrow beds. While staying in the tea houses you will see the charming local people with their good hospitality services.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is ta government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.