Nepal Holiday-Himalaya Discovery Tour is a perfect introduction to adventure tours. But the person who wants a relaxed trip through the exciting mountain panorama view without any risk than easy rambles. Himalayan discovery tour is a wonderful trip fit perfectly for risk avoider persons. The temple town Kathmandu with their culture and markets is your starting point before you travel to the west for a pleasant stay in an Ethnic Nepalese hill village. As you reach in Pokhara you will ascend before dawn in the morning to Sarankot for a panorama view of mountains. Then, you will be headed toward a south to the world’s famous Chitwan National Park, where you make an exciting elephant-back safari to see one-horned rhino and other wild animals and birds.
For Sightseeing tour in Nepal, we should have to be good preparing by suggested equipment but not by physical. On Nepal tour package includes meals, accommodation, and safe drinking water. Adventure tour in Nepal can do any time of the year and we also organize during all season. But Sept to May is the main Tour season in Nepal. As a Nepal Tour Operator Trekking Planner Himalayan Discovery Tours with reasonable price and provide quality service. We provide all possible help and guidelines to make your holiday enjoyable and hassle-free. We also offer to customize treks and tours for individual and group.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft )
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03:Day Hike to Nagarkot(2195m/7201ft) about 5 hrs
- Day 04: Drive to Nuwakot (850m/2790ft) about 5 hrs drive
- Day 05: Drive to Bandipur Village (1,030 m/3379ft) about 5 hrs drive
- Day 06: Drive to Pokhara (820m/2690ft) around 3 hr drive
- Day 07: Full day in Pokhara/Sunrise trip to Sarangko
- Day 08: Drive to Chitwan National Park (415 m/1,362ft) about 5 hrs drive
- Day 09: Full day in Chitwan National Park with safari activities
- Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft) about 25 min flight
- Day 11: Mt. Flight/Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 12: Final Departure
USD $875.00 per person(3 star category hotel in City)
USD $1249.00 per person(4 star category hotel in City)
USD $1565.00 per person(5 star category hotel in City)
Single Supplement US $150.00
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 04 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB plan in Kathmandu
- 01 Night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB plan in Nagarkot
- 01 Night twin/double shearing standard accommodation on BB Plan in Nuwakot
- 01 Nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB Plan in Bandipur
- 02 night twin/double shearing accommodation BB plan in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.
- Mt Everest flight with private transportation
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport, and insurance.
- Sunrise tours in Sarangkot in Pokhara
- Kathmandu to Changunarayan, Nagarkot to Nuwakot to Bandipur to Pokhara to Chitwan to KTM by private vehicle
- 02 nights/03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan National Park
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, in Nagarkot, in Nuwakot, in Bandipur and in Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the tours (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricicty or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.