Nepal pilgrimage tour is a very popular tour in Nepal. Nepal is known as a land of God and Goddess and one of the sacred spiritual places in the world. Pilgrimage tour in Nepal provides you a chance to visit almost all the religious tour of Nepal. Nepal, a multicultural nation combined harmony of Buddhism and Hinduism offers you a different religious and cultural places to visit. Holy Hindu Temple Pashupatinath you have an encounter with holy sadhus who are living their life scarifying to Lord Shiva to pay attention and other many religious activities of Hindu society. Bouddhanath stupa and Swayambhunath you will see many Buddhist religious groups and also dual religious groups Hindus together visit to pray for peace to Lord Buddha.
Trekking Planner organize Nepal Pilgrimage tours include almost all the most highlight pilgrimage site in Nepal such as Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Dakshinkali, Lumbini, Manakaman and many more. We always provide reasonable price and quality service. We provide all possible help and guidelines to make your holiday enjoyable and hassle-free. We also offer to customize treks and tours for individual and group.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 02: Full day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Manakamana Temple (about 4 hrs drive)
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara (about 4 hrs drive)
- Day 05: Drive to Lumbini (4-5 hrs drive)
- Day 06: Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 07: Full day in Chitwan National Park
- Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 09: Drive to Dakshinkali
- Day 10: Final Departure
USD $899.00 per person(3 star category hotel in City)
USD $1199.00 per person(4 star category hotel in City)
USD $1499.00 per person(5-star category hotel in City)
Single room Supplement US 99.00
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- 04 night twin/double sharing accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 01 Night twin shearing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- 01 night twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Manakamana
- 01 night twin/double shearing accommodation on BB in Lumbini.
- Guided sightseeing tours in all the pilgrimage side with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Manakamana to Pokhara to Lumbini to Chitwan to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 02night/03 day safari activities on full board in Chitwan National Park
- A high experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport, and insurance.
- First, add the kit box
- Trekking Planner’s T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, and city maps – if necessary.
- An arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, Manakamana, Lumbani and in Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone call, baggage charge, laundry, bar bill, battery recharge, bottle or boiled water,etc)
- Tips to the guide and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase (We provide one complimentary Trekking Planner duffel bag that is to be returned after the trip)
- Day pack
- Sports shoes or sandals
- Sun Hat/cap
- Pullover or warm sweeter
- 4/5 pairs of good quality socks
- 2/3 pairs of trousers
- 3/4 pairs of shirts
- 3/4 pairs of underwear (non cotton preferred)
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- Flash or Torch light
- Camera and batteries
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you to drink boiled water which may charge small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydro electricicty or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels houses offers hot showers, which can be in bathroom. Every lodge have some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of hotel. Toilet are mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photos of legal documents in about us section. Under following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight tickets, hotel booking and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.