Silent Yoga retreat Nepal
Life is a journey, there are two different way to travel one is to travel around the world and another is travelling with in self through the spiritual practice. Divine love shower spiritual healing and meditation center was established on 2002 AD with an objective to guide mankind to live natural and harmonious life free from all kind of diseases and illness through the practice of yoga and meditation. Silent Yoga retreat Nepal offer you the place where you can explore your inner being by purification of mind body and soul through the practice of yoga and meditation in peaceful and harmonious environment close to the Nature and away from the city life.
“Life is misery if you are unaware of the natural laws but it is a beautiful gift if you have love for nature and surrender to natural laws”-guru Premangee (founder of divine love shower).
Yoga is the process to connect our physical and Meta physical aspect of our body and its capacity to connect with higher awareness. We need to stop looking at other rather than we have to look at ourself. Yoga is the union of self and higher self. For the practice, purification and awaking of our mind, body and soul we offer you the 09 days Silent Yoga retreat Nepal. Our yoga teacher Anil Gautam (guru) who have been practicing and teaching yoga and its philosophy since long time for the practical use of it in once life. He had been guiding people who really wants to practice and progress in spiritual part.
Sound meditation; cosmic journey with mystic sound of singing bowl, gong, didgeridoo for the rejuvenating the energy points of our body.
Silent Yoga retreat Nepal is available all around the year. The activities started from Kathmandu with a mystic sound mediation session before we start our journey for the silent yoga retreat. We are operating the Silent Yoga retreat in the far east of Nepal in a beautiful place away from all the city noise and pollution. Our Silent Yoga retreat is located in a rural place of Illam district, where there is no internet but there is inner net which means you can connect yourself more with people and the nature. Trekking Planner Nepal secure for the safe and comfortable journey. We care about your comfort and safety. If you want to do something different, something adventures remember us. We will help our best to serve your needs.
Benefit of Silent Yoga retreat;
All round personality development
- Muscular level- deep relaxation
- Pranic level- slowing down of breath
- Mental level- enhancing happiness in life and equipoise
- Intellectual level- sharpening intellect and calming down the mind
- Detoxification-for the cleansing and purification of the physical body
- Asana Practice- for the stability
- Pranayama- for the balance of vital energy
- Meditation practice-for the development of concentration and peace of mind.
- Satvic food- for the healthy mind and body
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Drive to Last city/Kakarvitta about 10-12 hrs
- Day 03: 01 and half hrs drive to Nindasiran and 01 and half walk to retreat/Ashram-Salakpur
- Day 04: full day in Ashram
- Day 05: full day in Ashram
- Day 06: full day in Ashram
- Day 07: full day in Ashram
- Day 08: 01 and half hrs walk and 01 and half hrs drive to Kakarvitta and drive back to Kathmandu by night.
- Day 09: full day in Kathmandu with sound meditation/therapy
- Day 10: fly out from Nepal.
- All airport pick up drop off by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- 03 night twin/double sharing accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle (entrance fees extra)
Sound healing/meditation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Ashram to Kathmandu transportation by publish transportation
- Accommodation in Kakarvitta
- 05 night stay and program at ashram on full board with accommodation and meals
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- First aid kit
- Yoga mat for each member
- Trekking Planner’s T-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the international air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health insurance, insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your personal expenses such as laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, etc.
- Tips to the yoga teacher and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column