Tibet tour- 08 days fly in fly out is a bit costly but it is such a nice for those who have a short vacation. It gives you a short description of Nepal and Tibet. These two countries are very rich for Culture, nature which makes wonderful time for the tourist those who loves it. In the Lhasa, the capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region located at the north bank of Kyichu River, a tributary of the Yarlung Tsanpo River, at the altitude of 3650m above sea level.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu
- Day 04: Kathmandu / Lhasa
- Day 05: Lhasa
- Day 06: Lhasa
- Day 07: Lhasa / Kathmandu
- Day 08: Departure
- All airport Pick drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner at the typical restaurant
- All accommodation in Kathmandu and in Tibet on BB.
- 02 full days and 01 half day guide sightseeing in Kathmnadu with private transport with entrance fees with Nagarkot sunrise view.
- 03 night /04 days Lhasa tour fly in /fly out
- All the tours in Tibet with guide and car with all the entrance fees
- Tibet entry Visa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and in Tibet
- International flight ticket and airport departure tax.
- Nepal re-entry Visa
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal health and travel insurance and insurance for Helicopter evacuation.
China Visa (in the case you enter Tibet from Nepal)
You need to get your Chinese visa from the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. Please note that if you have already got a Chinese visa at your home country, it will be cancelled and fresh visa will be issued in Kathmandu. So, it’s useless to apply for a Chinese visa until you reach to Kathmandu and avoid waste of money. The visa days in the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu are Monday, Wednesday and Friday and visa can be collected the same day upon payment of urgent fees.
Tours in Tibet is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas and mountains.
Altitude sickness is a change in a body due to high altitude, decrease in atmospheric pressure makes breathing difficult due to less oxygen. Mainly, it happens above 3300m (10,000ft). Signs and symptoms are as follows:
- tiredness/fatigue and Delirious
- Sleepy but can't sleep and Drunken Gait
- Loss of Appetite
Prevention for this is to wear according to the weather, drink and eat plenty, walk slowly and climb high sleep low. Keeping hydrated, but make sure you avoid alcohol.
Lhasa is recently connected with train network with main land China. Roads in Tibet are not very good but much has improved recently. Normally, 4 wheel Japanese jeeps and cars are used to carry tourists and trucks for supplies and equipments.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.