Trisuli River Rafting for a day, a perfect to enjoy your time in Nepal before or after your major Himalayan adventure and other scenic, cultural activities.
Trisuli in Nepalese language means a ‘TRIDENT’ where three great tributaries rivers join to form Trisuli River namely Buri-Gandaki, Masrsyangdi, and Seti.
Trisuli Rivers continues its flow and becomes a large and wide Narayani after Kali Gandaki meets further downstream at Chitwan, the low flatland of Nepal.
A day rafting on Trisuli River offers great excitement from scenic float to bouncy waves and exciting rapids. Trisuli River flows from the glaciers of massive Ganesh and Langtang Himal that continues downstream to end at Ganges in India.
An ideal river rafting for all age groups from beginners to expert rafters, as the river, provides all types of excitement, from scenic float to enjoyable waves and roller coaster rapids.
Starts with few hours of interesting drive on the main busy highway, to reach rafting ‘put in point’ at Chauradhi village, located on the roadside and close to river Trisuli.
Getting ready for exciting float, where the captain will allocate seating place on the raft tube, on each side of the boat as per the size of a group. Rafting begins heading into pleasant waves and then paddle along.
As rafting heads further downstream, encountering enjoyable bouncy waves and exciting rapids, such as Ladies Delights and then head through Monsoon rapids.
Encounter the biggest rapids of the adventure, paddle through big bouncy curly waves over ‘Upset’ and Surprise rapids.
After a great thrill an easy scenic float to reach at a place called Kuringhat, to end the day rafting with time for walk into nice farm village, located above the river and close to the road-side.
Trisuli River a popular river for rafting from a day to two days or more, the river follows the main highway of Nepal and to Chitwan around Terai belt, the tropical country of Nepal. Where deep dense jungles are located, interested people can enjoy wild-life safari also, at the end of this fabulous rafting trip.
- A pleasant to exciting float on Trisuli, a Trident River and scenic rafting
- Paddle through bouncy waves and white-water rapids of great thrill and frills
- Lovely scenery of rural river-side farm villages on rafting down-stream
- Trisuli River most popular rafting river for all people as well for age-group
- Day 01: Drive to Chauradhi village and start rafting to Kurin Ghat 3-4 hrs
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding local Rafting Guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, transport and insurance.
- All transfer by Tourist bus /public bus
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- All meals and accommodation.
- Personal travel and health insurance as well as insurance for helicopter evacuation
- The tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column