“Join the Typical Bhutanese Ethnical Buddhist Dances Observe traditional dresses and culture of Bhutanese people”
Thimpu Festival Tour is a general well-liked Tshechu or festival in the capital city of Bhutan turns up as the finest attraction for every individual in the world. Well trained monks and laymen present a superlative dance in their typical ethnic costumes and incredible masks. Tshechu (Thimpu) festival is one of the pleasant aspects to encounter the antique beliefs and Buddhist Culture of Bhutan.
As Thimpu Festival is the greatest festival of Bhutan each and every Bhutanese effort to be present a Tshechu Festival at least once in their life. A Tshechu Festival is in the integrity of Guru Rimpoche, the saint able to make a Buddhism to be followed in Bhutan. Belief is that you will be blessed as you watch the dance performance by the monks. Community Dance will also participate in the festival apart from monks.
US $1860.00 per person
- Private transportation by car
- All necessary travel permits and English speaking guide
- Accommodation on twin shearing room basis at three star category hotel in Bhutan
- Sightseeing and Monastery entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Meals plan; on full board basis
- Kathmandu to Paro to Kathmandu flight ticket (from any country flight ticket with additional cost)
- Airport pick up and drop in Kathmandu and Bhutan
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets,Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags and city
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the guide and drive
- Day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- Warm woolen cap.
- jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of trousers
- 3/4 pairs of shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
With the exception of travelers from India, Bangladesh and Maldives, all visitors to Bhutan require a visa. Visas are only issued when a confirmed booking through a Bhutanese or International tour operator has been made. All visa application must reach Bhutan at least 10 days prior to the intended arrival date. Bhutanese Embassies and missions abroad do not issue visa for entry to Bhutan. Upon entry to Bhutan, the visa is stamped into the passport.
Tours in Bhutan is mainly in remote area. You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the mountains.
Bhutan’s currency is the Ngultrum that is at par with the Indian rupee. It is however recommended that you carry traveler’s check or cash, preferably American Express and US dollar instead.
Use a dustbins and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbage’s in the way where dustbin facilities are not available and conserve the environment.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking Planner is a government licensed trekking company in Nepal. You can see photos of legal documents in about us section. We accept your booking under following terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be done 48 hrs. in advance
- Free Cancellation
- No Down payment
- No Deposit
- Accept Cash Payment, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, or a Credit Card.
For more information see our Terms and Conditions page.