Yoga Tour around best Nepal destinations, one of the most exciting holidays in the country of high Himalaya and a melting pot of various religions and cultures that makes this trip more interesting and enjoyable with Yoga exercise guided by expert Yoga Gurus.
Yoga Tour around best Nepal destinations covers great exciting places from historical, age-old heritage sites to scenic mountain views with exciting wild-life safari in the low warm land of Nepal Terai belt the flat land where deep green tropical jungles located.
An interesting holiday with glimpse of Nepalese impressive culture and traditions in the shade of high Himalayan peaks while you practice Yoga with great instruction of our Yoga master and Gurus.
Truly a fascinating holiday where one can enjoy in the comfort of nice lodge, hotels and resorts where drive takes you to wonderful places of Bandipur, a heritage village of medvial traditions life style with scenic Pokhara, a beautiful city perched on the laps of massive Annapurna Himalaya range with famous Machhapuchare the Fish Tail peaks that reflects on its calm lakes.
Yoga tour around best Nepal destinations extends with exciting thrills at Asia’s best national park in Chitwan where you will be riding on elephant backs on the lookout for rare mammals like Royal Bengal Tiger, Rhinoceros with other animals with more than 700 different species of exotic bird life.
Highlights of Yoga tour around best Nepal destinations:
- Scenic Mountain views in the harmony of local villages immense cultures and heritage
- Enjoy drive with breathtaking scenery of rolling green hills, valley and high snow capped peaks
- Tour of beautiful Pokhara blessed with natural beauty of high mountains and serene lakes
- From high hills to low warm land around Terai belt at Chitwan for exciting wild-life safari
- Visit Bandipur a medvial town enriched with traditional culture with fabulous scenery
- Day 01: Tour of Kathmandu with Yoga exercise and trip preparations.
- Day 02: Drive to Bandipur 1,460 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 03: Full day at Bandipur explore village and marvel mountain views.
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara 860 m - 03 hrs and transfer to hotel near Phewa Lake.
- Day 05: At Pokhara with exciting tour around places of interest with Sarankot hill.
- Day 06: Drive to Chitwan and transfer to lodge-hotels near the Park boundary - 05 hrs.
- Day 07: In Chitwan for full day jungle activities and wild-life safari.
- Day 08: Morning nature activities and drive to Kathmandu - 05 hrs.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara with private vehicle.
- 02 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- 02 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Bandipur
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Chitwan to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 02 nights/03 days safari activities on full board meals plan in Chitwan National Park (Activities; Elephant back Safari,Jungle Walk,Bird watching, Elephant breeding center, Village tours with sunset view, Canoe Ride, Tharu Cultural Program.)
- Trekking Planner's Ti-shirt, Cap, duffle bags, city maps - if necessary.
- Yoga mate
- Daily yoga class in morning and evening
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Dhulikhel and Bndipur
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the trip(due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking/tours crews and drive.
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control.
- Anything not included in service includes column
- Bag pack.
- day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Sun Hat, cap
- jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock.
- 2/3 pairs trousers
- 3/4 pairs shirts.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream
Safe drinking water
Basically, we can get mineral water bottles. we suggest you drink boiled water which may charge a small fee, found in hotels and better to bring chlorine tablets to purify water, helpful for protection of the environment.
Recharging Batteries of Electronic Items
Hydroelectricity or solar power sources are used to charge your electrical items like camera, batteries, ipod, iphone etc. Hotels or lodges provide these facilities. In Nepal, 220-240 volt power is used and sockets fit round and flat plugs.
Use a dustbin and do not throw anything into the fire. Carry garbages in the way where dustbin facilities is not available and conserve the environment.
You should be sufficiently protected and need to have travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, lost items, liabilities, injuries, and medical treatment. Ensure the insurance covers all the activities in the Himalayas. Trekking Planner can offer the appropriate medical response based on your policy and insurance.
Washing and Toilet facilities
All the hotels' houses offer hot showers, which can be in a bathroom. Every lodge has some kind of washing facilities according to the standard of the hotel. A toilet is mainly Asian squat style.
How Can I Plan and Confirm My Trip?
Trekking planner is the government licensed trekking company in Nepal as we can see a photo of legal documents in about us section. Under the following terms and condition, we accept your booking:
We required non-fundable deposit Of 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book a flight ticket, hotel booking, and Tims as well as permit process. Booking must be done 5 days earlier and amount can be either bank transfer or Western Union, money gram as well as through credit cards and the rest amount must be paid upon your arrival to Nepal.